Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Talk 'bout anything you want, including GIVE STABLE/DIRETIDE/OLD VIPER topics
DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 26th, '19, 18:49

http://www.dota2.com/outlanders/
a lot of content, really freaking tons of it
and im yet to catch up with current version
some features seems to be impossible for now, will see
overall feels like frog has found his weed. those new items sounds more like some kind of RPG

burstman0
Gaming Platform: Gurena

Re: 7.23

Postby burstman0 » Nov 26th, '19, 19:44

It's evolving into something more...

lovefalso
Gaming Platform: RGC left dota2

Postby lovefalso » Nov 27th, '19, 13:48

"Each player now has their own courier automatically". Is possible to add that now?, i mean is canon and lore friendly.

Seriously most people that play pub dota in RGC are forced to buy a courier + upgrade, unless there is a support (like me) that shares courier with those that decided to (thou almost nobody wants to share), otherwise everybody will end up buying their own -_-
I'm tired of asking and trying to convince my teammates to accept my courier, most of them say: "unshare!!!", "sorry but i use the courier a lot", "you will steal my items, fuck you". And some minority say thank you! and we share :)
:cm: :oracle: :demon witch: :omni: :dazzle: :thd: :doom bringer: :disruptor: :vengeful spirit:

fatalending
Gaming Platform: Eurobattle

Postby fatalending » Nov 27th, '19, 14:16

lovefalso wrote:"Each player now has their own courier automatically". Is possible to add that now?, i mean is canon and lore friendly.

Seriously most people that play pub dota in RGC are forced to buy a courier + upgrade, unless there is a support (like me) that shares courier with those that decided to (thou almost nobody wants to share), otherwise everybody will end up buying their own -_-
I'm tired of asking and trying to convince my teammates to accept my courier, most of them say: "unshare!!!", "sorry but i use the courier a lot", "you will steal my items, fuck you". And some minority say thank you! and we share :)

Agreed can implemented for this version

lovefalso

Postby lovefalso » Nov 27th, '19, 18:04

MORE REASONS:
-Sometimes i have seen people stealing my items or using my hero to do things i don't want!, even worst when they start breaking others items because they think that the game is already lost and start feeding.

-plus you cannot use SHIFT with courier to deliver and move items around more easily and faster between teammates, dracol1ch sama already told me that fixing that is not possible (i made 2 posts about it) :palevo:

-Couriers don't have backpack....which means 4 less slots, i think that is already stated that adding backpack to WC3 is not possible.

-Also after verybody gets their couriers, make courier NON BUYABLE, maximum 2 couriers, I have been a victim of game ruiners buying and feeding tons of couriers. They fixed this in Dota 2 years ago to prevent people feeding, no more buyable 20+ couriers.
:cm: :oracle: :demon witch: :omni: :dazzle: :thd: :doom bringer: :disruptor: :vengeful spirit:

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 27th, '19, 18:06

no need to persuade me in something I already believe in

fatalending
Gaming Platform: Eurobattle

Postby fatalending » Nov 27th, '19, 18:21

just a suggestion if you are going to do it maybe you can disable the courier anti feed protection. Which you dont get bounty from courier kill when a courier is dead

damasco
Gaming Platform: PC

Postby damasco » Nov 28th, '19, 02:58

Love for the suports ... please implement this in 6.90 Lord Draco.
-Each player now has their own courier automatically.
-Dust of Appearance:Now comes in single charges for 90 gold (instead of two for 180).

lovefalso

Postby lovefalso » Nov 28th, '19, 13:59

Return to “Flood”