Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

DotA Allstars 6.85+

Talk about anything DotA-related.
eX_Arkangel
Gaming Platform: SNET

Re: DotA Allstars 6.85+

Postby eX_Arkangel » Jun 1st, '16, 02:02

DracoL1ch wrote:
eX_Arkangel wrote:hack tools exists only on one side - at hacker's place. I can detect and kick them out of the game only, not lobbies. And they are able to disable sending any info about their status to other players, so informing is kinda waste of time. Basically that means: if a single player leaves, it could be hack. Believe me, they won't survive long. But additional layer of proper launcher's protection will be good as well, since there's options yet.

I should have been more specific in details, in our local BattleNet, we can Ban users by ip address (which is unique to each one of them, is a Local Area Network with no internet connection, there´s only one BattleNet of DotA 1 and it´s hosted on a private server) meaning they wont play again using maphack or not until the ban time is over, they don´t have other battle´s to turn to, so either they learn to play fair or they start playing other games, that is why is so important to us to be able to identify such individuals, not just that the map kick´s them out until they find a way (which regrettably they always do) to mock the anti-hack, but to be able to take direct action with the player itself (we can). If you need more details i´ll be happy to PM you, but this feature would be extremely useful to us. Thanks for taking the time to read this long request, its just a topic that´s been affecting our community for years now and every year keeps getting worst.

ghostdlr
Gaming Platform: GPlay

Postby ghostdlr » Jun 13th, '16, 18:16

Any news ?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 19th, '16, 17:11

ghostdlr wrote:Any news ?

not yet. Valve time is actually in use, so let's say it's "when it's done" time. It's very close to release, although.

Ponkan
Gaming Platform: Garena

Postby Ponkan » Oct 25th, '16, 01:45

Sir draco is the observer and sentry can be combined into one slot so i can free up slot :trollface:
"You can afford time but you can't borrow it"

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 25th, '16, 04:10

Ponkan wrote:Sir draco is the observer and sentry can be combined into one slot so i can free up slot :trollface:

yes

Ponkan

Postby Ponkan » Oct 25th, '16, 04:20

But how ?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 25th, '16, 07:00

Ponkan wrote:But how ?

i though you're talking about next verions. it's not done at 85, but at following version

Ponkan

Postby Ponkan » Oct 25th, '16, 10:25

Ahh i thought it was release on 85 but thanks for reply draco

Voltron
Gaming Platform: home

Postby Voltron » Jul 12th, '17, 03:29

I actually like the idea of autokick for mh. at first It might suck because it will ruin games because other players will leave due to uneven teams. but with the way most bots or servers are set up. after the second game leave usually they are banned from games for leaving. and eventually perma banned and I'm sure they will get sick of being kicked so they will turn it off if they ever want to play. so that is a huge + in my book esp being a moderator and having to scan every single game for suspicious activity. so thank you for implementing that into the map. us admins and moderators applaud you for your work. can't wait to check it out.

Return to “General”