Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

DotA v6.89a Allstars [Out of beta]

Talk about anything DotA-related.
dotakid16
Gaming Platform: garena rgc dota-void

Re: DotA v6.88f Allstars [We're beta guys]

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 23rd, '16, 17:35

please put sound on BUGS:

drow ranger: whenever i press Q on a target, and move/cancel the Q by going/moving anywhere, it does not cancel Q at all. it cancel if i press S by force, but if i am going to move. it does not stop.

drow ranger gust: the name of the skill is "silence". does it intend to do that?
drow ranger when equipped with a skadi, and you manually Q on a target, the frost arrow wont proc, only the skadi. but when you auto-cast the frost arrow with skadi, it works normally as intended. same with MoM
drow ranger trueshot, when used, does not have proper cooldown. the original cd is 100, but when u used it, the cd doesnt tick at start.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Dec 24th, '16, 04:13

dotakid16 wrote:drow ranger: whenever i press Q on a target, and move/cancel the Q by going/moving anywhere, it does not cancel Q at all. it cancel if i press S by force, but if i am going to move. it does not stop.

drow ranger gust: the name of the skill is "silence". does it intend to do that?
drow ranger when equipped with a skadi, and you manually Q on a target, the frost arrow wont proc, only the skadi. but when you auto-cast the frost arrow with skadi, it works normally as intended. same with MoM
drow ranger trueshot, when used, does not have proper cooldown. the original cd is 100, but when u used it, the cd doesnt tick at start.

manual casting, as any other cast, can't be cancelled with anything but Stop comman, its intended. issue with manual orders known as well.
for this version cooldowns >100 can't be displayed, only black mask applied showing it's disabled

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 14:35

DracoL1ch wrote:
dotakid16 wrote:drow ranger: whenever i press Q on a target, and move/cancel the Q by going/moving anywhere, it does not cancel Q at all. it cancel if i press S by force, but if i am going to move. it does not stop.

manual casting, as any other cast, can't be cancelled with anything but Stop comman, its intended. issue with manual orders known as well.
for this version cooldowns >100 can't be displayed, only black mask applied showing it's disabled

i see.
i thought you can easily cancel move when casting Q just like intendedly before and in dota 2.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 14:36

Nyx Assassin: when using burrow, it doesn't really 1.5 seconds time before he can burrow, i even counted on the timer on top side, its like 3secs before he can make to skill.
Nyx Assassin: Aghanims upgrade burrow won't display the additional regeneration in health/mp when burrowed.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 14:49

when you are having boots of travel or boots of travel 2 in your inventory (for example slot 1 = Alt+Q in hotkey)
pressing Alt+Q+Q won't let you tp on the base. but double tap-clicking on it works fine.
town portal scroll works just fine.

same case with the blink dagger. pressing Alt+Q+Q wont let you blink towards your base.

i noticed something. using the config.dota hotkeys.
so the inventory mapping looks like this right, start from the top left which is itemslot1(AltQ) and the top right will be the itemslot2(AltW), middle left which is the itemslot3(AltA), middle right will be the itemslot4(AltS) and bottomleft which is the itemslot5(AltZ) and bottomright which is the itemslot6(AltX).

i bought 6 blink daggers and tested each every hotkey by pressing Alt+Q+Q, Alt+W+W and so on to be used for blinking towards your base.
and it seems Alt+A, Alt+Z and Alt+X only is working. the others, you need to do it by pressing it on your mouse by double clicking on it, but when using Alt hotkey, it does not blink nor tp on to base.

also i noticed when doubletapping or doubleclicking blink daggers, it does not blink-out max range towards the base, i don't know if its intended to be like that, just saying.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 17:21

Requesting to see all skills of the neutral creeps and ancient creeps.
Magnus Aghanims scepter update isnt available yet.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 17:23

I hope you guys can do a way to be play this map on garena philippines so we can send more bugs if possible and we can start it already.
im only playing alone here on the cafe since all the players here are dota2 7.00 oriented already. since i can't create this map on RGC and Garena.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Dec 24th, '16, 18:40

dotakid16 wrote:I hope you guys can do a way to be play this map on garena philippines so we can send more bugs if possible and we can start it already.
im only playing alone here on the cafe since all the players here are dota2 7.00 oriented already. since i can't create this map on RGC and Garena.

i dont know why you have such problems, it's really strange
what do you mean dota2 oriented? no more d1 at philippines?

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 24th, '16, 23:39

you better try it for yourself. i don't know either the problem why other ppl can't join my game. also i ask some friends if they can create using map, and i tried to join on them, but even I can't enter on the game lobby.
no i mean, I rarely or never see any players/ppl playing dota 1 here on our netcafe even on other cafes around here, they all playing dota 2. so if me, like a passionate player playing your map in dota 1, sending or trying even in solo player just to know some bugs and would like to spread this on other platform gaming like Garena Philippines, to know the possible known bugs much easier when i have players on me playing together, how would i supposed to spread the map even I myself can't create in PH platform gaming because of that error.

it sucks.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 25th, '16, 01:54

Selling boots of elvenskin when freshly purchased doesnt give full amount price.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 25th, '16, 04:03

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 25th, '16, 04:29

the last time i am creating was 6.88f allstars Light, I downloaded again the map and im surprised that it doesnt have "Light" on it.
well anyways, I created some in pldt room 1 philippines, and this is the problem.
for sometime, they wont let in the game, it needs many try so that they can join on my lobby game. i don't know what's the reason behind it.
and so, for some reason, it will randomly kick players inside the lobby.
so i can't make a 5v5 game so i make a 2v2 since players are too lazy to download the map on the lobby, because 1 queuing at a time when a players download. we are in 10mins game and suddenly 1 is being dropped, then the other one dropped and so on.

so i manage to create one again, this time i filter players to use only garenatotal hotkey, told them to close any other 3rd party program and other hotkeys. i started with 2v2 again because its hard to gather players we finished the game smoothly. i don't know what's the reason behind those dc's and those ppl who is joining on my game.

Karaulov
Gaming Platform: All

Postby Karaulov » Dec 25th, '16, 06:14

dotakid16 wrote:crash in 6.88f.
crash txt 12/25/16 - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 5177984888
crash summaries bin 12/25/16 - http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 5409749473

This crash after exit game (Warcraft III) ?

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 25th, '16, 06:16

yes i think? i don't recall it.
there is a last time that some1 dc'ed and all become also dc'ed, i don't know if that file is produced by it.

dotakid16

Postby dotakid16 » Dec 25th, '16, 06:39

dotakid16 wrote:the last time i am creating was 6.88f allstars Light, I downloaded again the map and im surprised that it doesnt have "Light" on it.
well anyways, I created some in pldt room 1 philippines, and this is the problem.
for sometime, they wont let in the game, it needs many try so that they can join on my lobby game. i don't know what's the reason behind it.
and so, for some reason, it will randomly kick players inside the lobby.
so i can't make a 5v5 game so i make a 2v2 since players are too lazy to download the map on the lobby, because 1 queuing at a time when a players download. we are in 10mins game and suddenly 1 is being dropped, then the other one dropped and so on.

so i manage to create one again, this time i filter players to use only garenatotal hotkey, told them to close any other 3rd party program and other hotkeys. i started with 2v2 again because its hard to gather players we finished the game smoothly. i don't know what's the reason behind those dc's and those ppl who is joining on my game.

I also noticed when they are going to join on me, there are 2 kinds of ___ has left your game
1st - [14:37:28] [System Message] <frutos_3> has left your game!(20).
2nd - [14:37:28] [System Message] <frutos_3> has left your game!(4).

plagio
Gaming Platform: dota

Postby plagio » Dec 25th, '16, 16:26

In local network the map only allows to play 1vs1 and 2vs2, When entering more than 5 players the game ends to the few seconds of choosing the heroes. Does this happen to anyone else?.
How can I fix it?, And be able to play 5vs5 on the local network as in version 6.85k.

trungcaoco
Gaming Platform: PC

Postby trungcaoco » Dec 26th, '16, 04:00

Please remove the "Hanged Girl" on the Scourge's top lane. It looks so scared and make me unhappy playing the game.

whitebeard234
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby whitebeard234 » Dec 26th, '16, 07:46

dotakid16 wrote:I hope you guys can do a way to be play this map on garena philippines so we can send more bugs if possible and we can start it already.

Nice im looking for a dota 1 player,since most of the players play dota 2. Lets play dota, my rgc account:whitebeard234 garena:whitebeard234.
Btw im from philippines. :metal: :metal: :metal:

whitebeard234
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby whitebeard234 » Dec 26th, '16, 07:51

dotakid16 wrote:when you are having boots of travel or boots of travel 2 in your inventory (for example slot 1 = Alt+Q in hotkey)
pressing Alt+Q+Q won't let you tp on the base. but double tap-clicking on it works fine.
town portal scroll works just fine.

same case with the blink dagger. pressing Alt+Q+Q wont let you blink towards your base.

i noticed something. using the config.dota hotkeys.
so the inventory mapping looks like this right, start from the top left which is itemslot1(AltQ) and the top right will be the itemslot2(AltW), middle left which is the itemslot3(AltA), middle right will be the itemslot4(AltS) and bottomleft which is the itemslot5(AltZ) and bottomright which is the itemslot6(AltX).

i bought 6 blink daggers and tested each every hotkey by pressing Alt+Q+Q, Alt+W+W and so on to be used for blinking towards your base.
and it seems Alt+A, Alt+Z and Alt+X only is working. the others, you need to do it by pressing it on your mouse by double clicking on it, but when using Alt hotkey, it does not blink nor tp on to base.

also i noticed when doubletapping or doubleclicking blink daggers, it does not blink-out max range towards the base, i don't know if its intended to be like that, just saying.

Hotkeys works fine, im using dotahotkeys,try it simple and easy to use. you can also try RGc warkeys or warkey++, they work perfectly fine with it.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Dec 26th, '16, 11:08

whitebeard234 wrote:Hotkeys works fine, im using dotahotkeys,try it simple and easy to use. you can also try RGc warkeys or warkey++, they work perfectly fine with it.

point of this remapper is to remove unneccessary layer of 3rd party tools with innate hotkeys

Return to “General”