Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Living in the jungle

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
damasco
Gaming Platform: PC

Living in the jungle

Postby damasco » Nov 18th, '19, 02:02

We are in a patch in which it is very simple to be in the jungle without supporting the team because of the facilities that the game currently offers and now with the updating of the talents I can already imagine the amount of players desperate for exp to reach level 25.
I know it's a problem that affects low priorities and not competitive games (-cm mode and tournaments).

1. Poor Man Shield and Iron talon.
They are very economical and allow the player to enter the jungle from the min 1 that without taking into account that they can finish arming in the side shop.Please removed this items.If possible until Ring of Aquila.

2.Side Shop.
There are as many items in the game as in any previous version. Players can use "carrys" since there are items in the side shop that allow them to remain on the line very easily.Stout Shield,Bottle and two ring of regeneration.
That without taking into account the advantages for the agility heroes in the side shop,thanks to the slipper of agillity can be completed Wraith Band,Poor Man's Shield,Ring of Aquila...etc.Pick five carrys was never so easy.
Removed the following items from the side shop:
Quarterstaff
Orb of Venom (The most purchased orb of the game)
Blades of Attack
Sage's Mask (completed Ring of basilius)
Stout Shield
Ring of Regeneration (more regen)
Ring of health (more regen)
Bottle (1 charge) (yes,more regen)
Slippers of Agility (completed Wraith Band,Poor Man's Shield,Ring of Aquila...etc)
Blight Stone
Wind Lace (Removed in 6.87c) It is time to correct this.
Goblin laboratory
Goblin merchant
*So it would be, the third store is eliminated and a reason is given to return to the base or better manage the gold.

3.Dominator.
The ability to have lifesteal and control a wolf to continue in the jungle makes some picks much more profitable than others all those heroes who buy this item will have a great advantage in farm over those who do not buy it.
Luna + Dominator + Wolf : Speed farm.
Troll+ Dominator + wolf: Speed farm... etc.

4.Abilities farmer.
These are the heroes I have seen most who abuse the jungle at level 1 even if it means losing a line or leaving a defenseless ally.I would like to know if this can be regulated?

Enigma:
Enigma in neutrals was also corrected in dota 2 the problem is basically his second ability.
Midnight Pulse damage increased from 3/3.75/4.5/5.25% to 3.75/4.25/4.75/5.25%
Midnight Pulse duration rescaled from 11 to 9/10/11/12
Midnight Pulse cooldown increased from 35 to 50/45/40/35
Midnight Pulse mana cost reduced from 95/110/125/140 to 75/95/115/135

Furion:
-Above the elevations of the game and killing neutral creeps.

Sand King:
-Sand King activate Sand Storm on the neutral creeps (farm 30 min) I really don't know what to do with that but I've seen it a lot.

Skeleton King:
-Critical Strike x5 on creeps + Vampiric Aura + Iron talon.
*It is the most common recipe to go jungle even when your ally loses its line or that in more competitive games they kill you in the farm.
*Critical Strike no longer has a chance to kill creeps(7.16)

Thanks for your attention....Please Lord Dracho. :prayy:

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: Living in the jungle

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 18th, '19, 07:13

what the point in trying to regulate usage of normal hero abilities? basically it should be punishable to ignore gameflow, yet there are no platform which can afford that. Neither dota2 does. Its unsolvable

pastmistake
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Living in the jungle

Postby pastmistake » Nov 18th, '19, 15:16

This issue only in pubs. Like saying certain heroes are OP (again .. only in pubs).
In high skill games ppl rarely afford to play jungle and be -1 for their team. They punish it with hard pushing towers, perma ganking mid player or simply gank you in jungle. Different playstyle requires different solutions.

I am not myself happy with jungle farmers. Both because usually enemies farm good in jungle, but my allied junglers farm bad items or don;t know how to farm. Or playing against jungle bloodseeker who might get ez farm because allies don;t understand to adjust their gameplay style.

Also current meta/patch is a lot more about team cohesion than solo farming. The neturals/creeps gold was reduced drastically, hence I get games where I finish with 300 creep scores, 2nd player has 150 creepscore, but we are tied when it comes to NetWorth, only because his map presence was way better than mine.

So the general thing to watch for is actually networth, not creepstats. You'd be surprised of the endgame results.

Return to “Suggestions”