Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

DOTA AI

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
Hardtime

DOTA AI

Postby Hardtime » Jun 22nd, '16, 13:35

I know someone would probably just get pissed if I bring this topic back up after getting shut down numerous times already but I really just wanna know, is there some hope left of getting an AI Map? Any hope at all? Judging by the posts here on this site, I've seen quite a number of people requesting an AI map for DOTA Allstars. I mean they're kinda right, not everyone can afford to pay for moderate to fast internet to be able to play something online. I don't mean to sound so pushy even though Im just a newly registered member, but I just wanted to know that's all. Even if the price would require some form of compensation I would happily oblige if the demands are within the capacity of my income.

Extremator

Re: DOTA AI

Postby Extremator » Jun 22nd, '16, 13:51

квазик же пилить собирался

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 22nd, '16, 14:27

Hardtime wrote:I know someone would probably just get pissed if I bring this topic back up after getting shut down numerous times already but I really just wanna know, is there some hope left of getting an AI Map? Any hope at all? Judging by the posts here on this site, I've seen quite a number of people requesting an AI map for DOTA Allstars. I mean they're kinda right, not everyone can afford to pay for moderate to fast internet to be able to play something online. I don't mean to sound so pushy even though Im just a newly registered member, but I just wanted to know that's all. Even if the price would require some form of compensation I would happily oblige if the demands are within the capacity of my income.

yes, there are chances. I've spoke with a person who can make AI live, but that requires time, and it's not like 1-month-to-do job.
feel free to support our work within any available way -> http://d1stats.ru/support

Hardtime

Postby Hardtime » Jun 23rd, '16, 06:01

I didn't my question to be answered so quickly. Thanks so much Dracol1ch for making it possible and yeah I know something such as that would take time. I, myself, am an experienced editor in Warcraft's WE program and have started different projects in the past though I've hosted them on a different website. Good luck on your work and I hope you continue to do so. I might donate in the near future after I pay my bills.

Return to “Suggestions”