Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Rooftrellen the Treant Protector

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
Junga
Gaming Platform: eurobattle net

Rooftrellen the Treant Protector

Postby Junga » Jul 22nd, '16, 12:25

Hi all.... I am hard core Roof player, so after Lagabuse/eurobattle net replaced 6.83 version with 6.85 D. I find some bugs with Roof, and also don't like some things..

After aghanim's scepter Roof get its old spell, ''Eyes in the forest'' but in this version it's not Eyese, It is a kind of weed, which is very stupid for me, and u can not hide it properly.. The main goal of Roof is to try to hide its Eyese not only to put on tree, that everyone can see it, it's War 3 Dota, not child's play...

I don't play Dota 2, but I check some heroes on youtube and was read about them on D2 site. So for Roof in D2:
''-If the enemy has True Sight, they are able to see the visual effects on both the affected tree and the 800 radius around it.''

But in this version enemy see visual effects without True Sight, and it's some kind of web, very bad and ugly animation... I would like to change it or back to old normal Eyes, if you can. Also in your version ''Eyes in the forest''' has effect to see invisibility units, but I think it is not necessary.
Better option is like in Dota 2: Overgrowth, Does not hit invisible units upon cast, however, Overgrowth reveals invisible units for its duration.

Bug:
Eyes in the forest:
Well, I played couple of games with Roof, and after some time, I do not know exactly when, perhaps after 30 minutes or 40, Roof ulti stop to work, I mean EITF, sometimes it caught in the weeds neutral creeps but not doing damage... but mostly time ulti does not work on heroes or neutral creeps, I cast it but nothing happens, even though they are in the radius of EITF. Also it caught heroes but it be interrupted after 1 second or less( no so often as in the previous sentence ). And here is bug with effect of EITF that can see invisiibiltty units, also after some time does not reveal a invisible units.

Living Armor.
I don't know is it bug. But in older version of Ice Frog for example 6.83 when you are healing the tower, if tower has 50% hp, you need to cast Living Armor 4 or 5 times and it is full hp.. But in this version I have to cast Living Armor on tower more than 10 times to heal 500 fucking hp, and also it's seems that not bloock creeps damage.

This is my profile on lagabuse if u don't belive me, u can download every game from 17-07-2016 when new version is update, and check replay to see bugs.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=dinaric;tab=ladder-games;lpage=1;cpage=1

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: Rooftrellen the Treant Protector

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 23rd, '16, 17:21

Junga wrote:''-If the enemy has True Sight, they are able to see the visual effects on both the affected tree and the 800 radius around it.''

But in this version enemy see visual effects without True Sight, and it's some kind of web, very bad and ugly animation... I would like to change it or back to old normal Eyes, if you can. Also in your version ''Eyes in the forest''' has effect to see invisibility units, but I think it is not necessary.
Better option is like in Dota 2: Overgrowth, Does not hit invisible units upon cast, however, Overgrowth reveals invisible units for its duration.

Bug:
Eyes in the forest:
Well, I played couple of games with Roof, and after some time, I do not know exactly when, perhaps after 30 minutes or 40, Roof ulti stop to work, I mean EITF, sometimes it caught in the weeds neutral creeps but not doing damage... but mostly time ulti does not work on heroes or neutral creeps, I cast it but nothing happens, even though they are in the radius of EITF. Also it caught heroes but it be interrupted after 1 second or less( no so often as in the previous sentence ). And here is bug with effect of EITF that can see invisiibiltty units, also after some time does not reveal a invisible units.

Living Armor.
I don't know is it bug. But in older version of Ice Frog for example 6.83 when you are healing the tower, if tower has 50% hp, you need to cast Living Armor 4 or 5 times and it is full hp.. But in this version I have to cast Living Armor on tower more than 10 times to heal 500 fucking hp, and also it's seems that not bloock creeps damage.

ye, that been fixed. eyes been moved to 'wards' type, unfortunately nobody remembered to check out if invisiblity could be applied to wards. so it went like that

living armor heal being improved code-wise without keeping ratio, so it healed for 1/10 of original. also fixed

Return to “Suggestions”