Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Suggestions Guideline

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Suggestions Guideline

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 12th, '15, 03:44

Make sure your suggestion as good as readable.
Try to describe the reason why suggested thing should be changed / added / removed. You can do it shortly or long enough to have TL;DR version - it's up to you to decide.

GTalkBR
Gaming Platform: Garena

Re: Suggestions Guideline

Postby GTalkBR » Jan 14th, '15, 04:50

first, I need congrats you for a new update of dota map. And later for translate for another languages, like as spanish/portuguese.
2- Create a AI suport (version with bots)

Thank you

Loki
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Postby Loki » Jan 14th, '15, 07:40

GTalkBR wrote:1 - translate for another languages, like as spanish/portuguese.
2 - Create a AI suport (version with bots)

1 - May be later if we find someone who can did it, it's not priority. Do you wanna translate? Do it. And we upload esp/prt map.
2 - Nope. DracoL1ch suppose AImap little bit difficult to create and absolutely useless, cause dota is not single game.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 15th, '15, 10:07

just to make it clear - dota ai requires insane amount of time and barely have any impact on game whatsoever, because about 95% (took from my head of course) games are played with other players.

translations requires people who want to translate it. tools will appear later though.

abi
Gaming Platform: rgc

Postby abi » Jan 26th, '15, 19:25

is it possible to make work syllabear's ensnare while phase boots are active or fix crits while phase boots are active ?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 28th, '15, 06:11

currently sylla's ensnare isn't orb effect, so it works normall even under phase effect. rest attack modifiers still unavailable in phase mode, still searching for solutions around that.

R_MWN02
Gaming Platform: PC

Postby R_MWN02 » Mar 29th, '15, 13:25

Hello DracoL1ch,

I am mwn. I just playing your map and this is great map like original DotA.
But I have many opinions for you, The first please make AI map since my internet speed is low but I still want play this map.
The second is about wall around the fountain that created from the rock chunks, I have an idea how about you use castle/cities wall that usually used in warcraft 3 cities.
Third, is about some chunks at the unaccessable path, why you dont remove it?
Next, About the option for spell hotkeys that use QWER, Its hard to cast spell because many heroes spell hotkeys located far each other.
Last, the hill that surrounding the Roshan pit. My opinion is to make the hill more high just like in dota2.

So thats all my opinion, I hope you can reply my massage, And I am sorry if there is mistake word. Thanks DracoL1ch! :-)

Loki

Postby Loki » Mar 31st, '15, 07:58

R_MWN02 wrote:The first please make AI map since my internet speed is low but I still want play this map.
nope
R_MWN02 wrote:Third, is about some chunks at the unaccessable path, why you dont remove it?
it will remove
R_MWN02 wrote:Next, About the option for spell hotkeys that use QWER, Its hard to cast spell because many heroes spell hotkeys located far each other.
use hotkey soft
R_MWN02 wrote:Last, the hill that surrounding the Roshan pit. My opinion is to make the hill more high just like in dota2.
Is is too low? I suppose, enough high

R_MWN02

Postby R_MWN02 » Apr 5th, '15, 10:42

How do I use hotkey soft?

Loki

Postby Loki » Apr 5th, '15, 11:05

R_MWN02 wrote:How do I use hotkey soft?
generate customkeys, perhaps :|

Shatter
Gaming Platform: Iccup-GGC-PG-DLG

Postby Shatter » Apr 21st, '15, 03:01

I, myself, use this instrument http://www.drjones.dk/customkeys/generator.php# or this http://dotacustomkeys.appspot.com/+ this http://playdota.com/mechanics/CustomKeys. While editing some mistakes i generate smth more suitable and adoptable for me ;)

damasco

Postby damasco » Jun 15th, '15, 19:20

First, I need congrats you for a new update of dota map 6.84 ,amazing work,a suggestion, you can change the image of the techniques of some heroes that are the same, such as:
-Earthshaker Fissure = Magnataur Shockwave
-Abaddon Death Coil = Nevermore Shadowraze
-Gyrocopter Goblin Rocket Barrage = Clockwerk Battery Assault
-Sand Burrowstrike = Lion King Impale
-Night Stalker Crippling Fear = Queen of Pain Scream of Pain
-Bounty Hunter Wind Walk = Nerubian Assassin Vendetta
-Holy Knight Test of Faith = Axe Counter Helix ... etc
change the icon images because these skills have different functions and can confuse the novice

Nekura

Postby Nekura » Jun 23rd, '15, 15:52

Firstly, Thank you so much for making new maps for Dota Allstars. I am a supporter of the game and this is really a big improvement after frog. I must also say I like that you're trying to make the map to be as much as Dota 2 as possible and with this I would like to make two small suggestions.
1)Could you make Abbadons passive Frostmorne stack with orb of venom like in Dota 2?
2)Would it be possible to make make all heroes have additional visual effect when holding Aghanims scepter. For example Abbadon does not have a visual effect when holding Aghs as Lich or Pudge.
3)Make a Donate option. I wouldnt mind giving a few bucks a month cause the work is so great and much appreciated.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 23rd, '15, 16:00

Nekura wrote:Firstly, Thank you so much for making new maps for Dota Allstars. I am a supporter of the game and this is really a big improvement after frog. I must also say I like that you're trying to make the map to be as much as Dota 2 as possible and with this I would like to make two small suggestions.
1)Could you make Abbadons passive Frostmorne stack with orb of venom like in Dota 2?
2)Would it be possible to make make all heroes have additional visual effect when holding Aghanims scepter. For example Abbadon does not have a visual effect when holding Aghs as Lich or Pudge.
3)Make a Donate option. I wouldnt mind giving a few bucks a month cause the work is so great and much appreciated.

well, thank you too.
1. probably yeah, this issue should be solved, but not that high priority yet
2. actually, this conflict with "dota2 alike" part - there are no visuals at all. we didn't decided yet if we want to get rid of them too or let it only as for-allies effect
3. you can find it on main page: http://d1stats.ru/support.php

Nekura

Postby Nekura » Jun 23rd, '15, 16:10

DracoL1ch wrote:
Nekura wrote:Firstly, Thank you so much for making new maps for Dota Allstars. I am a supporter of the game and this is really a big improvement after frog. I must also say I like that you're trying to make the map to be as much as Dota 2 as possible and with this I would like to make two small suggestions.

well, thank you too.
1. probably yeah, this issue should be solved, but not that high priority yet
2. actually, this conflict with "dota2 alike" part - there are no visuals at all. we didn't decided yet if we want to get rid of them too or let it only as for-allies effect
3. you can find it on main page: http://d1stats.ru/support.php
Ok thanks. Well looking forward for the decisions made for the newer maps.
Would removing the Aghs visual effects give a lot of space? If so I think removing them for other important things wouldnt be that bad. Maybe spell effects.

kimdamimus12
Gaming Platform: dota 1

Postby kimdamimus12 » Apr 5th, '16, 13:02

Hello DracoL1ch

Im Ian , i just wanna ask ? I hope ur working for 6.86 . My friend ask me to ask you cause we couldnt wait for 6.86 dota 1 map !!! . We hope u can tell us by what month 6.86 Dota 1 map will be available .???

kimdamimus12
Gaming Platform: dota 1

Postby kimdamimus12 » Apr 5th, '16, 13:21

Hi Dracol1ch

I would like to thank you first for making new maps of DOTA 1 . We all loved it here at SJDM Bulacan Ph... Can i suggest?

1: In some occation Lucifer's (Doom) has no silence i mean has damage but didnt have silence at all . Can u please work on that ?
2: My friends ask me if u can create a Dota 1 spell hotkey so they can change skills letter?
3: Would it be possible that you can create a New Dota Hero?
4: And please dont make Dota 1 Like League Of Lossers (LOL) .

Loki

Postby Loki » Apr 5th, '16, 13:31

kimdamimus12 wrote:2: My friends ask me if u can create a Dota 1 spell hotkey so they can change skills letter?
3: Would it be possible that you can create a New Dota Hero?

2. http://dotacustomkeys.appspot.com
3. nope

Lan Nguyen
Gaming Platform: Nothing

Postby Lan Nguyen » Sep 3rd, '17, 03:41

Is it possible to include all shops to one?
Wardota2

abi
Gaming Platform: rgc

Postby abi » Jan 8th, '18, 10:54

1. Is it possible to create a subpage / thread with detailed comparison what are the current differences in a dota 1 map and dota 2 , what is currently being implemented , which heroes are updated with respect to current version Dota 2 ?

Some sort of table lets say :

HEROES
Razor Unstable Current to be reworked

ITEMS
Kaya To be implemented

2. Is it possible to extend an inventory to 9 slots, as it is currently in dota 2?
3. Whats the current status with terrain change, adding Shrine bounty rune spawns and hero talents?
Last edited by abi on Jan 8th, '18, 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Suggestions”