Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Warcraft 3 replay modification.(Give it a read please)

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
Browhat?
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Warcraft 3 replay modification.(Give it a read please)

Postby Browhat? » Jul 29th, '17, 01:51

Problem: I know there is a parser for wc3 replays which gives a brief info about the replay but the in game replay viewer is absolute worst because of the only reason,that we cannot rewind or skip,you have to watch the replay from start if you want to see only a few scenes.There is fast-forward option but it is very annoying and time consuming if the replay is like 1 hour long and you want see only some bits of replay but you cant,you have to sit and watch all of it till you get to the part you are looking for.

Suggestion: A tool or some in-game functionality which over comes the problem and enables us to go thru our replay in a short time without facing any of the annoying things.I dont know if it is possible or not but a small tool,lets say,like a video player,which can play wc3 replays with all the video options (rewind,pause,skip etc) available.It would be great if we can get it.

Advantages: .Would really help to watch small bits of replay in shorter period of time and without waiting thru all the replay
.When playing online(i.e rgc),sometime you forget the time when a player broke a rule or abused a bug,so you have to watch
the replay from start to check when they broke the rule in order to report them,with this,this issue will be solved.
. No more annoying waiting etc.

Is this possible? @DracoL1ch your input would be highly appreciated.Thanks!

NOTE: If there is some way to skip or rewind the replays in WC3,which I may not know or if there is some way to do then please let me know,i would highly appreciate your help.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: Warcraft 3 replay modification.(Give it a read please)

Postby DracoL1ch » Jul 29th, '17, 09:40

google for Replay Seeker. It works on 1.26 just right

Return to “Suggestions”