Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

A new channel

Any kind of suggestions and ideas goes here.
Loki
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: A new channel

Postby Loki » Nov 6th, '17, 23:41

:^^:
Attachments
b1f.png
b1f.png (322.31 KiB) Viewed 3829 times

Lan Nguyen
Gaming Platform: Nothing

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 7th, '17, 09:30

Monkey will never be added?if it is truth.i'll stop my work now,loki
Wardota2

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 7th, '17, 09:31

Ok.no one cares about me.
Wardota2

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 7th, '17, 14:59

Lan Nguyen wrote:Monkey will never be added?if it is truth.i'll stop my work now,loki

as soon as there are technology. dont get me wrong, you're doing some stuff rly good, but for now its up to stability & bug fixing for me, rather than adding up things like Monkey, which requires another months of debugging and preparing

jp06
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby jp06 » Nov 7th, '17, 20:10

Loki wrote::^^:

lul effort trolling

jp06

Postby jp06 » Nov 7th, '17, 20:28

Lan Nguyen wrote:Monkey will never be added?if it is truth.i'll stop my work now,loki

Your progress is decently good but, to be fair, it's not even 7.00 right now. Stabilize and refine your hero first. It would really help if you can play Dota 2 then test Monkey King (there is a practice mode for heroes to test their skills or cosmetics). You can copy Steam with Dota 2 from your friend and if Dota 2 is already up-to-date on Steam and have no internet access, you can also go Offline mode for testing heroes. I forgot the commands but I think you can also spawn different heroes aside from your selected one. They won't add MK if it is not working most of the time.

Just post your progress on test maps then maybe some people can test or debug the skills you implemented on MK and provide feedbacks. Also you can work on Mischief (I think it's very hard to code), that will give you something to do while DracoL1ch is occupied.

Also, check this page for reference when coding your MK: https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Monkey_King

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 7th, '17, 22:59

Yeah.i just want some pro-jassers like Dracol1ch can join hands to help me because i dont have time to do it because of my study
Wardota2

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 7th, '17, 23:02

And i dont like the 7.00 update because of its imbalance
Wardota2

jp06

Postby jp06 » Nov 8th, '17, 07:23

Lan Nguyen wrote:And i dont like the 7.00 update because of its imbalance

Well, there is a lot of bias against 7.00 update because of the sudden tremendous amount of changes (where some of few people might not like) but still, how imbalanced though? It is not like Icefrog just make changes randomly, he takes balance too into account at the very least. If one is buffed and if almost everything else gets buffed too, it will almost end up as balanced in the end. Nothing is not counter-able if you pick your heroes well and build the correct or appropriate items. Strategies can be dealt with a way or two.

Also, don't forget that it is a MAJOR update (notice that 6 become 7?). It is like a new age in Dota. Of course, there would be a lot of major changes like the introduction of new mechanics like Talents and Shrines.

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 8th, '17, 08:06

Ok.u right jp06.i'll continue my work
Wardota2

Return to “Suggestions”