Few bugs i found

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
Angel
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 13, 2017
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Angel » Jun 13th, '17, 21:59

Does not work the battle fury expander in rikimaru when launching TRICKS OF THE TRADE
Attachments
cat.jpg
cat.jpg (335.59 KiB) Viewed 809 times

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 13th, '17, 22:55

Nice man, you are fast :D

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 14th, '17, 10:40

Few more:

1. Firestorm calls down 5 waves, instead of 6.

2. Can't target Pit Lord's creeps (Helm of Dominator or Necronomicon) with Dark Rift, but spell can be used if targeted near selected creep.

3. Hand of God tooltip needs to be updated after last change.

Angel
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 13, 2017
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Angel » Jun 14th, '17, 23:15

-Battle fury does not work on rikimaru yet
Attachments
Sin título.jpg
Sin título.jpg (366.51 KiB) Viewed 742 times

User avatar
DracoL1ch
Site Admin
Posts: 1690
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 15th, '17, 13:57

Yes, can't help with Riki in any reasonable time

Angel
Posts: 7
Joined: Jun 13, 2017
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Angel » Jun 17th, '17, 06:07

Please do not forget to repair to rikimaru, not yet working 6.88Qb4

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 17th, '17, 09:24

1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

2. Rubick is stunned inside of stolen Chronosphere...if Void is inside of it he is not stunned, and also he doesn't have max move speed.

3. Phoenix doesn't get urn charge when nearby enemy hero dies while Supernova is active.

User avatar
DracoL1ch
Site Admin
Posts: 1690
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 17th, '17, 15:36

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

2. Rubick is stunned inside of stolen Chronosphere...if Void is inside of it he is not stunned, and also he doesn't have max move speed.

3. Phoenix doesn't get urn charge when nearby enemy hero dies while Supernova is active.

couldn't reproduce 1st one, 2-3 fixed

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 18th, '17, 12:46

DracoL1ch wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

2. Rubick is stunned inside of stolen Chronosphere...if Void is inside of it he is not stunned, and also he doesn't have max move speed.

3. Phoenix doesn't get urn charge when nearby enemy hero dies while Supernova is active.

couldn't reproduce 1st one, 2-3 fixed


Sorry, i wasn't specific enough for 1st one...it occurs when hero is as close as possible to edges of the map, in area that is shown in screenshot.

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 23rd, '17, 13:58

1. Ember Spirit can't break Slark's leash immediately with Fire Remnant.

2. When Aghs Supernova is used on dueled hero Duel should end immediately, but what happens instead is that 2nd hero continues to hit the egg, and is a bit bugged at start.

3. Supernova sometimes lasts almost 2 seconds longer (don't know what was the reason for this).

4. Force Staff and Eul's can be used on dueled heroes (not sure if Eul's is supposed to do that or not).

5. Tidebringer does not activate when hitting Legion Commander in Duel (don't know is this intended or not).

6. Winter's Curse taunt affects dueled units.

7. Hero that is affected by Flaming Lasso can be added in Snowball.

8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

User avatar
DracoL1ch
Site Admin
Posts: 1690
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 23rd, '17, 15:35

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

we're currently at 88f version, 7.00 balance changes irrelevant right now
rest - noted

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 23
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 24th, '17, 02:06

DracoL1ch wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

we're currently at 88f version, 7.00 balance changes irrelevant right now
rest - noted


I meant to say that it was 32% before the last change. But now I discovered that value on Gamepedia was wrong, and that the actual value is 30%. :)

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1153
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » Jun 24th, '17, 07:06

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:I meant to say that it was 32% before the last change. But now I discovered that value on Gamepedia was wrong, and that the actual value is 30%. :)

ok, we get it
Image


Return to “Bugs and issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest