Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Quick chat, shortcuts and courier are buggy.

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
lovefalso
Gaming Platform: RGC left dota2

Quick chat, shortcuts and courier are buggy.

Postby lovefalso » Mar 28th, '19, 18:32

First i start with the quick chat and shortcut bugs because the are like related:
I'm using ALT+ almost all the 1 up to 10 keys for quick chat,select units, and shortcuts, the problem is when i press 2 or 5 (2.-to select a custom unit i want and 5.- ALL units) the message i got for ALT+2 and ALT+5 SHOW UP in the chat, when is supposed that pressing first ALT then 2 or 5 is the only way to use it. At the end i end up with the chat flooded everytime i select those units in those keys.

QuickChatHotkey5=0x32 QuickChatHotkey5=0x35 i don't see any problem there, i have other numbers asignated for quickchat already and they don't present this same problem, only 2 and 5.

When using ALT+1 for quickchat i got my hero selected and the message in the chat, ALT+1 and 1 for select your heroe shouldn't collide.

Also i use the middle mouse click for quickchat, everything is fine until i tried to add a new message but this time ALT+middle mouse, instead of only showing the ALT+middle mouse message it display BOTH messages at the same time.

courier bugs:
Don't recognize Shift Queue (and combinations of multiple of them) when using it's "skills", i can't properly use the courier as fast as i used to in Dota 2 because of the shift limitations -_- , if i remember correctly there is ONLY ONE "skill" + Shift that works, so i guess is possible to fix them all. I'm currently using the "Dota 2 style courier skills orders", i'm sure the people who use the WC3 style have the same problems.

EXTRA BUG: oracle 1º can't dispel stuns from heroes like mirana arrow. I bet this error is not only affecting mirana arrow stun but also others heroes skills, like lion and ogre, you can visit the Wiki to read that their stuns are dispeleables.

:cm: :oracle: :demon witch: :omni: :dazzle: :thd: :doom bringer: :disruptor: :vengeful spirit:

fatalending
Gaming Platform: Eurobattle

Re: Quick chat, shortcuts and courier are buggy.

Postby fatalending » Mar 28th, '19, 18:37

are you sure that oracle's first spell dispells stuns? as far as I know only ulti dispells stuns first skill dispells only debuffs

burstman0
Gaming Platform: Gurena

Postby burstman0 » Mar 28th, '19, 19:32

Also in visuals KeepStopHoldButtons = true don't work.Even when AdvancedStatsIconDisabled = true.
Or it's just me?

fatalending
Gaming Platform: Eurobattle

Postby fatalending » Mar 28th, '19, 19:50

burstman0 wrote:Also in visuals KeepStopHoldButtons = true don't work.Even when AdvancedStatsIconDisabled = true.
Or it's just me?

yea i have the same problem

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Mar 29th, '19, 07:15

oracle not-abug
hotkeys issues.. guess they will never go away

lovefalso
Gaming Platform: RGC left dota2

Postby lovefalso » Apr 5th, '19, 01:01

fatalending wrote:are you sure that oracle's first spell dispells stuns? as far as I know only ulti dispells stuns first skill dispells only debuffs

lol u were right...for some reason i remember that oracle's first dispelled somehow certain minor stuns like ogre fireblast and mirana in Dota 2.
is called Mandela effect (confusion effect coff coff).
Aparently there is no way to avoid courier bugs reggarding it's keys, dota 2 savage total control over courier using shift wouldn't be possible in Dota all stars. :opasnoste:
:cm: :oracle: :demon witch: :omni: :dazzle: :thd: :doom bringer: :disruptor: :vengeful spirit:

Return to “Bugs and issues”