Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Few problems

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Few problems

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Sep 27th, '20, 03:36

1. I would like to address a problem with custom keys and the new way to configure them:

Ever since 6.88 and before 7.00 maps I wasn't able to level up spells with a hotkey using only config file...so the workaround was using both CustomKeys and config files which worked fine for me.

So if I had to change some hotkeys for a particular hero, I would just paste premade confg file into WC3 folder and use "bind reset" command and everything worked great.

But now with new configuration menu, if I configure everything inside of a game I can't level up spells with a hotkey anymore, and if I use "legacy keys" option I can level up spells, but I can't change hotkeys during the game as the hotkeys from config file are completely ignored.

So I wanted to ask can this be fixed or is there a way to get around this?

2. Io before 7.00 didn't had a toggle CD on Spirits, and in Dota 2 CD got removed in 7.21b patch, so can you maybe make everything like it was before?

Also, do you plan on keeping Spirits movement as 2 spells or changing it to a single spell like in Dota 2?

I really like it being 2 spells and is really useful because you can stop spirits in a single position.

3. I've found few incorrect tooltips, but if you already found these, just ignore this part:

- Dazzle ultimate is still called "Weave"

- Night Stalker ultimate is still called Darkness

- Ezalor ultimate is still called Spirit Form (only spell learning tooltip)

- Anti Mage 3rd spell is still called Spell Shield (only spell learning tooltip)

- Meepo Geostrike spell learning tooltip as well

Probably just check all changed spells :)

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: Few problems

Postby DracoL1ch » Sep 27th, '20, 18:01

1. no way to quickly change hotkeys now, have to rebind manually on F9
2. I dont plan to change Wisp's Spirits ability to dota2 like, I feel like it's just fine as it is
3. most likely you just have those overwritten by your customkeys since they look fine here

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Sep 30th, '20, 19:43

DracoL1ch wrote:1. no way to quickly change hotkeys now, have to rebind manually on F9
2. I dont plan to change Wisp's Spirits ability to dota2 like, I feel like it's just fine as it is
3. most likely you just have those overwritten by your customkeys since they look fine here

Ok, i get it :)

Just to ask you again about Wisp: will you at least remove CD on Spirits toggle?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 4th, '20, 16:06

this toggle has the only use to prevent accidental double click

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Oct 5th, '20, 19:58

DracoL1ch wrote:this toggle has the only use to prevent accidental double click

Sorry if I am being annoying, but I have to say this: I am one of the rare people on RGC that actually plays the hero often, and probably the only dude that plays him at carry role (haven't seen anyone play him like in Dota 2).

I think I mastered the hero quite well, have played around 100 games last few months and I have to say I NEVER had a problem with accidental double click because there is no need to toggle spirits that fast. Even if you double click by accident in 6.89, the spirits just stand in place and nothing bad happens, but in the new map if you try to stop them split of a second before CD expires (which can happen often), warning message appears and it slows toggling even more

I stopped playing the hero since new map got public, it just doesn't feel right...

If you think it's necessary for CD to be there OK I get it, but I am telling you it's way better to leave it the way it was in 6.89.

Return to “Bugs and issues”