Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Bugs guideline

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Bugs guideline

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 12th, '15, 03:48

There are 2 types of bugs: first can be reproduced anytime under some conditions, second happens randomly and do not appear constantly.

In case of first type all you have to do is describe steps to reproduce - no replay needed.

Else you have to describe what happened and (in best case) attach replay. You can upload replay here in attachment, using your Dropbox-like apps or third-side file storage. Make sure that those storages is ad-free or at least not full of Ad.

Warsinshadow
Gaming Platform: GameRanger

Re: Bugs guideline

Postby Warsinshadow » Jan 25th, '15, 01:40

i found some minor bugs, but i didnt save a replay,sorry.
1)Phantom Lancer ilusions start using Phantom rush without cooldown on the ground( they just start moving around like 600 aoe until they die)
2)when you're attacking an enemy hero and you have your allied creeps(sent or scourge) and they have no target after you kill the hero they just go randomly go back, something like 2000m and then start normally again.
3)Bloodseeker doesnt show heros with low hp on the minimap.
Hope you can check on these bugs.
Really loved this patch, awesome job dude! It's just amazing

Warsinshadow

Postby Warsinshadow » Jan 25th, '15, 03:35

Found 2+ bugs
Pudge's root gets disabled when he uses hook
And i dont know what happened but i was testing rubick with a friend, i used ulti on hem( he was playing lycan) and well it was good, i got his ulti.
but when the time of the morph finished i didnt get the skill on cd, it just vanished. Then i tried to steal his ulti once more but i couldnt, so go check on that if you can

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 25th, '15, 09:43

2)when you're attacking an enemy hero and you have your allied creeps(sent or scourge) and they have no target after you kill the hero they just go randomly go back, something like 2000m and then start normally again.

they have to reach their waypoint, and will do that at any cost. which line has this issue?

was it game online or single? was skill broken from the start? any bonus damage / speed provided?

Warsinshadow

Postby Warsinshadow » Jan 26th, '15, 01:58

DracoL1ch wrote:

they have to reach their waypoint, and will do that at any cost. which line has this issue?

It happened in bot and top, i didnt have the problem on mid
DracoL1ch wrote:

was it game online or single? was skill broken from the start? any bonus damage / speed provided?

Online game, both bonus were there, and you can see the hero on the map but not on the minimap

Yhanz

Postby Yhanz » Feb 15th, '15, 12:41

I want to Report a bug about LC when LC uses duel and then no one won, The dueled character becomes silence the whole game unless its been killed .
and i want to suggest something about the fortification thing when a tower is destroyed the Fortification must be in cooldown right ?

We really appreciate your update about dota1 . Hope this bugs will be fixed soon . BTW thanks and Goodluck

NOR3CA

Postby NOR3CA » Feb 16th, '15, 05:35

Hi i i preciate your work ! very good but.. the two major bugs .. the ethereal and the silence heroes... when will this be fixed? i have many players asking about this.. but if it cannot be fixed.. im afraid will be going back again in 6.81d .. thank u ..

Yhanz

Postby Yhanz » Feb 16th, '15, 07:22

Yhanz wrote:I want to Report a bug about LC when LC uses duel and then no one won, The dueled character becomes silence the whole game unless its been killed .
and i want to suggest something about the fortification thing when a tower is destroyed the Fortification must be in cooldown right ?
and about rubick stoling Exorcism and dragon form thats all

We really appreciate your update about dota1 . Hope this bugs will be fixed soon . BTW thanks and Goodluck

abimael

Fix Recipe MaelStrom

Postby abimael » Feb 1st, '16, 14:25

Check MaelStrom Recipe price

Loki
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Fix Recipe MaelStrom

Postby Loki » Feb 1st, '16, 15:04

abimael wrote:Check MaelStrom Recipe price
so what wrong?

RokKnyaz

Postby RokKnyaz » Feb 1st, '16, 15:37

recipe's cost in tooltip

imrc32

Postby imrc32 » Feb 5th, '16, 01:26

Slark can still use Pounce even when Doomed....just saw it a few minutes ago in a LAN game :palevo:

Loki

Postby Loki » Feb 5th, '16, 02:54

replay

imrc32

Postby imrc32 » Feb 5th, '16, 05:17

unfortunately as much as i would like to send a replay, the game was played at our workplace - access to the computer's files are locked for security reasons and i have to go through a roundabout way of contacting the IT department first before we can even get to update the map.

all i can say is that the doom did a simple solo gank from the woods with scorched earth and quickly doomed the underleved slark...and somehow he managed to pounce.

abimael

Postby abimael » Feb 9th, '16, 16:45

the courier not finish to purchase Desolator with double clic, when have The recipe and one Mithril Hammer, i have the replay

kidlat020
Gaming Platform: rgc

Postby kidlat020 » Mar 13th, '16, 09:49

quoting from a different forum

Originally Posted by Jackpro555 View Post
Dear RGC Event Manger ive played 100 games with this map and after that i posted that thread

U can try this with -test mode

And i found another bug

Trent Proctecter ( His ss with agha not working well ) here the replay :- http://parser.rankedgaming.com/repla...lay=1457675639

Here is the timestamp 27:00 to 53:41

his ss fail with agha when he use his spell on tree for obs and global ss its smtimes work and smtimes not fix it plz tq

chinadotaplayer
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby chinadotaplayer » Apr 1st, '16, 02:10

Hellow i am Chinese game player so my English level is very badly ,I hope you don't mind if I use China language to describe the existence of the bug map
Brood Mother and Mercurial -蜘蛛的网和幽鬼的D在穿越地形时虽然比以前更容易了但是也造成了一点小bug,他们在穿越地形时跟蝙蝠骑士开E时一样处于一个飞行状态但是使用吹 风时却没有动画效果,只有吹风带来的buff所以希望您能优化好这点
-小蜘蛛在穿越地形时还是不流畅,有些地形还是不能通过
Monkey king bar
-金箍棒还是不能和蛇发女妖的分裂剑叠加
Manta Style
-变身系英雄在变身后使用分身斧就不再显示变身持续时间 EarthShaker -ES在使用E时是在BKB开之前或者是开BKB之后都没有效果
Mirana Nightshade
-月之女祭司在使用E后人物模型发生变化漂浮在空中
Luna
-luna在学习月刃后装备暗灭无法普通攻击 -luna装备毒球后和学习月刃后攻击单位目标没有毒球效果
-luna在学习月刃后装备暗灭无法攻击
-luna装备a帐后无法指定队友为月食中心
Bone Fletcher
-骷髅射手装备暗灭后手动(左键单击)触发火箭没有暗灭减甲效果
Admiral
-kunkka释放E和标记时抬手动作,个人感觉游戏中标记施法动作比释放E时要慢(详细可参考do2),船撞毁时在撞毁的地点没有标志提示(dota2是在撞毁地点有一个红色叉号且队友可见)
Omniknight and Admiral
-OK在给魔免(E)时却还能被kunkka标记,在kunkka标记时给魔免套子还是能被召回 Windrunner -WR的F极限功速与装备6个银月之精而达到的极限攻速不一样,理论上应该是一样的
Purchase Orb of Venom
-骷髅射手的R小鹿的推进(T)都不在属于攻击特效在装备毒球后手动(左键单击)触发火箭和推进只有毒球效果没有技能效果,并且还消耗技能魔法
-神灵武士装备毒球后手动(左键单击)触发火矛,没有火矛的动画效果 -先兆者(OD)奥术天球(R)属于攻击特效在装备毒球后,手动(左键单击)触发奥术天球R时只有毒球效果没有技能效果并且还消耗魔法,理论上应该是英雄攻击特效优先覆盖物品攻击特效也就是奥术天球覆盖毒球的攻击特效
Stygian Desolator
-神灵武士装备暗灭后手动(左键单击)触发火矛只有技能效果没有暗灭减甲效果
Eye of skadi
-小鹿装备冰眼后手动(左键单击)触发推进没有技能效果只有冰眼效果并且消耗技能魔法
-骷髅射手装备冰眼后手动(左键单击)触发火箭没有技能效果只有冰眼效果并且消耗技能魔法
I am looking forward to your reply.Thanks

Loki

Postby Loki » Apr 1st, '16, 07:50

Hello chinese player! Im russian dude, my english is very bad so не мог бы ты воспользоваться гуглтранслитом? Надеюсь ты меня понял.

shers
Gaming Platform: Локальная сеть

Postby shers » Apr 2nd, '16, 10:16

chinadotaplayer wrote:Hellow i am Chinese game player so my English level is very badly ,I hope you don't mind if I use China language to describe the existence of the bug map
I am looking forward to your reply.Thanks

Hi. Please translate it. we can't understand you because don't know Chinese and have some problems with understanding. I think bing have got their translater. if it haven't I think you know about VPN and Google Translate. thanks for reporting and good luck

GetHighPlayLow
Gaming Platform: Ranked gaming client

Postby GetHighPlayLow » May 5th, '16, 08:20

Chen's 'Test of faith' is bugged. If we click it to our self the spell allows us to bring our converted NC to Chen's current position. However, if we do that the spell also brings the Observer wards / Sentries (Which was placed by Chen I.e) along with the NC to Chen's current position which makes it impossible to ward while playing Chen.

Return to “Bugs and issues”