Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Tiny Bug

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
Team.Pro.Feeder
Gaming Platform: RGC

Tiny Bug

Postby Team.Pro.Feeder » May 13th, '17, 12:17

Hi,

I have a small request, anyone, playing tiny in RGC can literally go on a killing spree and rampage, all he has to do is blink, Avalanche and toss that's it which is very easy for anyone to do it, and not only that even in late game he becomes over powerful with scepter and moon shard no melee hero can go close and gank him and if ganked then it end up killing all nearby heroes in just a few shots tiny from early-mid game to till late game he is too overpowered he is not balanced like specter, void, mortred and medusa because these three heroes are weak and its very difficult for them to get kills during early and mid game but in the case of tiny any noob can pick a tiny and once he cross lvl 10 and get a dagger he can go on a killing spree till last late end game which I feel is not a fair gameplay, because it really does not need skill to play tiny there are no other hero in dota which can kill any hero just by using two skills it's only tiny who can kill any hero just using 2 skills without having to hit and single hit which i feel is a bug, I hope you will consider it to some extend and make some changes in the next update.

Loki
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Tiny Bug

Postby Loki » Aug 30th, '17, 10:08

Team.Pro.Feeder wrote:kill any hero just by using two skills it's only tiny who can kill any hero just using 2 skills without having to hit and single hit which i feel is a bug

yea, we like Tiny. so what bug?

Return to “Bugs and issues”