Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Few bugs i found

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
Unknown
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Unknown » Apr 28th, '18, 17:05

Time min 23:00 (+/- no exactly) and min 28:27.
Saludos.

c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 5th, '18, 20:51

Here we go again:

1. Allied creeps that are near hero affected by Reflection stop attacking, or attack with heavily slowed AS.

2. Linken doesn't block Burrow Strike, or any similar spell (doesn't matter if the hero is directly targeted or not). It also doesn't block Thundergod's Wrath (which is how it should work by Gamepedia page), but it gets used and goes on CD. Wrath of Nature is not blocked as well .

3. You can't use Teleport while channeling Sun Ray.

4. Familiars don't have auto attack enabled.

5. As you are implementing things from newer patches, you could maybe add the option of buying single Sentry Ward (7.02 change).

6. Using Eul's (or Brewmaster Cyclone) on hero affected by X Marks the Spot right before it ends should prevent him from returning to the starting spot, but instead cycloned hero still returns.

7. Hero that is Disrupted doesn't get ported with Dark Rift.

8. It's hard to target Treant's model when casting spells. If you target top of his model, you get message as you've targeted ground.

9. New Quick Cast stops working in some point of the game (most of the time quite early). I had the same issue with double click helper, and didn't use it last few months cause i figured it was not polished, but when it started happening with quick cast as well I had to mention it. Maybe it's only happening to me, and if you know what could be the reason for it please tell me.

10. Brewmaster doesn't attack near creeps after using Thunder Clap if movement order was issued right before the spell. So he first walks after using the spell, and than tries to attack.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 6th, '18, 19:15

1. Fixed
2. Impales - yet to address. Fixed interaction with TW.
3. Known, no fix
4. Intended, for now they're still losing damage if attacking
5. Thinking about it
6. Fixed
7. Fixed
8. Will see
9. Use "-bind issue" to see if thats fixable
10. Clap doesnt interrupt current order like some other abilities, therefore he will continue moving, intended

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 7th, '18, 19:06

DracoL1ch wrote:1. Fixed
2. Impales - yet to address. Fixed interaction with TW.
3. Known, no fix
4. Intended, for now they're still losing damage if attacking
5. Thinking about it
6. Fixed
7. Fixed
8. Will see
9. Use "-bind issue" to see if thats fixable
10. Clap doesnt interrupt current order like some other abilities, therefore he will continue moving, intended

Just need to say that i am aware that some of them are probably intended or not fixable at the moment, but mentioning everything just in case.

For 9 i did try "bind issue" before and it didn't help, and now when i type it message pops up: "Type in -bind reset to re-load...", so i guess it's not even registered now.

I found one more bug: Surge increases attack speed as well.

Also have one question: In D2 Treants, Quillbeast and other summons with the exception of Spirit Bear don't aggro lane creeps, so is it possible to make summons act like this?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 7th, '18, 19:33

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:
For 9 i did try "bind issue" before and it didn't help, and now when i type it message pops up: "Type in -bind reset to re-load...", so i guess it's not even registered now.

I found one more bug: Surge increases attack speed as well.

Also have one question: In D2 Treants, Quillbeast and other summons with the exception of Spirit Bear don't aggro lane creeps, so is it possible to make summons act like this?

There are chance that game detector will fail and hotkeys won't be registered anymore, -bind issue supposed to reduce amount of filters to fix this bug, but nobody has any idea why it happens.
Im not aware of any exceptions of aggroing rules in dota2 tho

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 7th, '18, 22:32

Ok. I mean it's not that big of a deal, i was using quick cast only for few specific heroes that really benefit from it (Lanaya, Tinker etc). Nothing bad will happen for few deays without quick casts :D

And for creep aggro, what i meant was: in D2, if you attack enemy hero with Spirit Bear (which is hero-like creep) near enemy creeps, you pull creeps toward you, and if you attack with Treants and Boar, you don't pull them. In D1 all summons pull creep aggro. So in D2 you can harass enemy hero much more efficient with Furion or Beastmaster, because enemy creeps don't attack your own when you are attacking enemy hero. I am aware that some things in WC3 are hard to change, and maybe this is one of those things, so i was only asking about it :)

Also Fire Remnant counter for the last charge has 1 second delay, not sure if this is intended or not.

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Dec 6th, '18, 19:39

Trax Split Shot doesn't work on Ancients (it only works on small black dragons i guess since they are not spell immune).

Void color in pick phase of RD mode is still blue, so i guess it should be changed, even tough i like blue Void better :D

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Dec 7th, '18, 18:25

Borrowed Time HP threshold is much lower than 400. Also if you use silence on Abaddon (like Bloodthorn), Borrow Time passive doesn't trigger if the enemy hero has high damage while hitting you. It happened to me in a game before 6.88x4, where Lifestealer just went on me, silenced me and killed while ult never triggered.

I guess you are aware of this one, but WC3 scoreboard after the game is completely messed up with everyone having the same value for points.

Added in 1 hour 3 minutes 31 seconds:
Lycan slows down for a short duration randomly during Shapeshift.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Dec 8th, '18, 07:18

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:Borrowed Time HP threshold is much lower than 400. Also if you use silence on Abaddon (like Bloodthorn), Borrow Time passive doesn't trigger if the enemy hero has high damage while hitting you. It happened to me in a game before 6.88x4, where Lifestealer just went on me, silenced me and killed while ult never triggered.

I guess you are aware of this one, but WC3 scoreboard after the game is completely messed up with everyone having the same value for points.

Added in 1 hour 3 minutes 31 seconds:
Lycan slows down for a short duration randomly during Shapeshift.

bt activated when you're receiveing damage while having <400 hp, if you've had 401 hp and got struck by 300 damage it wont proc, and the damage instance it activates it doesnt proc either, therefore yeah, there are counter-measurements against Abaddon's ulty
wc3 scoreboard has been fixed recently, patch coming soon
can't say anything about lycan, never heard of that

zaksor
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby zaksor » Dec 8th, '18, 15:28

The Sharable version for Ring of Regeneration has a missing texture

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Dec 8th, '18, 16:22

zaksor wrote:The Sharable version for Ring of Regeneration has a missing texture

thanks, all fixed

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Dec 9th, '18, 21:08

DracoL1ch wrote: bt activated when you're receiveing damage while having <400 hp, if you've had 401 hp and got struck by 300 damage it wont proc, and the damage instance it activates it doesnt proc either, therefore yeah, there are counter-measurements against Abaddon's ulty
wc3 scoreboard has been fixed recently, patch coming soon
can't say anything about lycan, never heard of that

Ok i really didn't know that is the exact way Abaddon ulti works...

Lycan bug happens when he takes long route and especially during night time...so if you order him to go from like top Scourge tower to like Scourge Ancients with just one click, he will randomly stop near high ground cliffs and some other spots. But it's probably just because of high movement speed, same thing happens with Bloodseeker, but it doesn't happen with heroes that have 522 movement speed.

I also have one question: can you add sound effect for Rupture? I mean it's so OP sometimes because you can't always notice that you are under it's effect and the range is quite high...

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Apr 29th, '19, 23:05

New batch after few months :)

1. Power Treads give double stats to Meepo clones.

2. Ember Spirit holds (not stops) all of his actions after using Sleight of Fist. Because of that he doesn't auto attack creeps if he is in range (he did auto attack creeps before and that's the way it works in Dota 2 as well).

3. Lag occurs in whole WC3 (of course it affects fps) after playing the map for the 1st time. It happens because of default value for max fps of 64, so if you change it to 0 everything comes back to normal. It's not a bug, but it is annoying.

4. Bug happened in this game where i was playing Mortred and i was Ruptured and silenced by enemy Bloodseeker and when i used teleport i took big amount of damage for unknown reason. Here is the replay:
Replay_2019_04_22_1443_Phantom Assassin_41m 7-8-4.w3g
(770.71 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
. It occurs around 5:34 game time.

These are not bugs just questions about features:

1. Is it possible to implement tabbing through all units like in Dota 2 (outside of selected units group)?

2. Can Healing Ward be controlled by SelectAllOtherUnits and cant it be selected like normal summons and added to control group and such?

3. Can Tornado from big neutral creep Enraged Wildkin be ignored by other neutrals (like it works in Dota 2) so you can clear stacked camps with Chen and Enchantress?

4. There is no possibility to change Psionic Trap hotkey for solo trap activation. The spell just copies hotkey from regular Trap activation spell. It can be changed only if you use regular custom keys.

5. Why did you change Oracle's spell icons :D I mean they were consistent and really cool (that's at least my opinion), and now they are consistent but kinda generic...

Added in 24 minutes 5 seconds:
Forgot one:

Casting Fire Remnant during Sleight of Fist uses 2 charges instead of 1.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Apr 30th, '19, 04:18

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:New batch after few months :)

thank you
1) not-a-bug according to dota2, plus makes things easier to calculate :D so I left it
3) never heard of that, can you explain better?

1. No idea, it's hardcoded tabbing
2. This fix was supposed to be there already, in 89a7
3. Not sure if thats supposed to be like that, but doable I believe
4. Yeah but it inherits hero's 'blast' icon position as well, which allows to blow it the same way as when using your hero, doesnt it?

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Apr 30th, '19, 21:16

DracoL1ch wrote:thank you
1) not-a-bug according to dota2, plus makes things easier to calculate :D so I left it
3) never heard of that, can you explain better?

1. No idea, it's hardcoded tabbing
2. This fix was supposed to be there already, in 89a7
3. Not sure if thats supposed to be like that, but doable I believe
4. Yeah but it inherits hero's 'blast' icon position as well, which allows to blow it the same way as when using your hero, doesnt it?

1) great, i'll take me some free stats any day :)
3) I've experienced this on 3-4 different computers, so it's not some random thing...i don't know do you call it lag or "desync" or w/e but you can clearly see it in game menus and when you start a game with fps drop...it only occurs after you load the map for the 1st time and when default config file gets created...again changing max fps to 0 solves the problem for me...maybe it's OS issue or particular setup issue i don't know (i am mostly using W7 and portable WC3 from RGC, although it happened on installed version as well).

2. This doesn't work for me, doesn't matter if i use AllOtherUnits or AllUnits.
3. It did work like that before in 6.88 patch, not sure if it's changed now. Here is the clip:
phpBB [video]

4. This of course is not a big deal, but by default (and in Dota 2) it used Q hotkey and was on spot of Refraction spell...it can stay the way it is, but maybe just change the position to match Q hotkey. Maybe it's just me noticing it cause i got used to original hotkey placement and i like the separated hotkeys :)

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » May 1st, '19, 06:07

The point of psionic trap's blast is to make them consistent between the hero and her traps, which makes more sense than drifting between slots D:

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 1st, '19, 17:38

DracoL1ch wrote:The point of psionic trap's blast is to make them consistent between the hero and her traps, which makes more sense than drifting between slots D:

I get your point, it's fine leaving it as it is...the only reason why i like the default hotkeys for Lanaya is because solo trap acts kinda like a separated unit and all summons and similar units use QWER hotkeys...so it feels more natural to me to use Q for solo trap, as i am doing it for every single neutral controlled and such...

Anyways, the workaround is with custom keys so it's fine as long as there is an option for changing it :)

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 23rd, '19, 11:02

Few more:

1. You cant directly target enemy with Boulder Smash and rock combo, so if you don't click the ground, hero walks towards the target in attempt to kick it.

2. Sometimes you cant place Stone Remnant while casting Rolling Boulder (rarely happens but had to mention it).

3. I guess this is missing feature, but quick item combining in shared courier is impossible and also using some consumables like mango.

4. Quick cast still break sometimes (although rarely)...it happens only if the game drags for 50-60+ minutes and when it happens it prevents you from using either items or spells completely (before you were able to use normal hotkeys), so i wanted to ask would a replay and exact time of it happening be of any use in discovering why it happens?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » May 23rd, '19, 13:43

1. How would I know if you want to smash the target or smash the rock towards it? :D
4. Replay does nothing, it's purely local issue and we have no real solution for it for now.

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 23rd, '19, 14:45

DracoL1ch wrote:1. How would I know if you want to smash the target or smash the rock towards it? :D
4. Replay does nothing, it's purely local issue and we have no real solution for it for now.

1. That is the way it works in Dota 2 bro :_: I accidentally discovered this today while testing the hero for another bug...it can be a problem in bigger fights when there is a lot of units around, and it does make sense to target exact target with rock...like can you make it prioritize rock if its near Earth? It's of course playable the way it is, just it would be much better if you could target the hero.

2. Ok. Can you maybe tell me are there some things in Windows and such that can cause problems to the map generally so i can eliminate most of possible causes?

Return to “Bugs and issues”