Few bugs i found

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 20th, '17, 14:18

1. Slark can dispel Winter's Curse with Dark Pact...Winter's Curse effect persist on the spot, while Slark can move freely.

2. Phoenix can't break Slark's Leash with Icarus Dive.

3. If Phoenix is affected with frostbitten (Ice Blast debuff) and not full HP before casting Supernova, his HP is not refreshed after Supernova ends.


Tested on 6.85k and 6.88k

User avatar
DracoL1ch
Site Admin
Posts: 1860
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby DracoL1ch » May 20th, '17, 23:22

all fixed, thanks

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 21st, '17, 01:05

No problem man, i am glad to help.

And I must say you are doing really great work. I will report anything else I find. :)

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 21st, '17, 22:51

For 1st bug: i tested further and found that any strong dispel like Press The Attack and False Promise can set free unit affected with Winters Curse. I guess you realized that, but just in case i wrote reply :)

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 22nd, '17, 18:18

Maaan i found one normal and one crazy-ass bug with Brewmaster :D

1st: Gem on Brewmaster doesn't reveal invisible units while Primal Split is active.

2nd: If you use level 3 Primal Split and you have Gem in your inventory, when Primal Split finishes new Gem will be created near original Brewmaster. New Gem is called: 'Gem of true sight (Courier Edition)' and it works normally. If allied or enemy hero takes the gem, the name again changes to: 'Gem of true sight'. You can create as many Gems as you want XD

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1172
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » May 22nd, '17, 19:52

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:Maaan i found one normal and one crazy-ass bug with Brewmaster :D

1st: Gem on Brewmaster doesn't reveal invisible units while Primal Split is active.

2nd: If you use level 3 Primal Split and you have Gem in your inventory, when Primal Split finishes new Gem will be created near original Brewmaster. New Gem is called: 'Gem of true sight (Courier Edition)' and it works normally. If allied or enemy hero takes the gem, the name again changes to: 'Gem of true sight'. You can create as many Gems as you want XD

version of map?
Image

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 22nd, '17, 22:09

Tested on 6.88n b5 and b9.

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 23rd, '17, 13:05

More bugs:

1. Chronosphere radius is bigger than spell cast circle is.

2. You can't double click self cast Eclipse with Aghanim's.

3. Cooldown counter on spells doesn't tick while it's higher than 100 seconds.

4. Tower range circle disappears if you don't see the tower (while Alt is pressed).

5. When holding Alt to see spawn boxes, you cant see HP bars (if HP bars are always on). Not really a big deal, but not great interaction.

hul]
Posts: 365
Joined: Jun 28, 2015

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby hul] » May 23rd, '17, 13:13

3 intended
4 5 annoying

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 23rd, '17, 16:58

hul] wrote:3 intended
4 5 annoying


Don't know why is intended...in Dota 2 full CD counts down.

4 is small bug and easily fixable i think.

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1172
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » May 23rd, '17, 17:58

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:More bugs:
1. Chronosphere radius is bigger than spell cast circle is.
2. You can't double click self cast Eclipse with Aghanim's.
3. Cooldown counter on spells doesn't tick while it's higher than 100 seconds.
4. Tower range circle disappears if you don't see the tower (while Alt is pressed).
5. When holding Alt to see spawn boxes, you cant see HP bars (if HP bars are always on). Not really a big deal, but not great interaction.

1 will be fixed
2 maybe it will be fixed
3 not
4 not
5 maybe hotkey will be changed

You mix bugs and warcraft's limits. We cant change some things.
Image

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 23rd, '17, 19:54

Loki wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:More bugs:
1. Chronosphere radius is bigger than spell cast circle is.
2. You can't double click self cast Eclipse with Aghanim's.
3. Cooldown counter on spells doesn't tick while it's higher than 100 seconds.
4. Tower range circle disappears if you don't see the tower (while Alt is pressed).
5. When holding Alt to see spawn boxes, you cant see HP bars (if HP bars are always on). Not really a big deal, but not great interaction.

1 will be fixed
2 maybe it will be fixed
3 not
4 not
5 maybe hotkey will be changed

You mix bugs and warcraft's limits. We cant change some things.


I get it man, i was just pointing out things that i find strange and that i know are bugs. I must also add:

2 I pointed out that cause you can double click to self cast some ultimates like Phoenix Supernova with Aghanim's.

4 You can see spawn boxes so i thought it was just a bug with tower.

5 That's what i was thinking also as a solution.

I also don't have real idea about WC3 limits cause i am noob compare to you guys. And also cause you guys pushed the limits so far ahead. I didn't even think these kind of changes were ever possible in WC3.

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1172
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » May 23rd, '17, 20:14

I know that not all doubleclick spells work as some as in D2, and I suppose DracoL1ch tell about reason better than me
Image

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 27th, '17, 15:27

For 6.88n b10

1. Brewmaster Gem issues are not fixed.
2. Brewmaster Primal Split tooltip is wrong for mana and cooldowns.
3. Circle of power is selected when teleport is used.

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1172
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » May 27th, '17, 15:53

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:3. Circle of power is selected when teleport is used.

so what?
if something not a problem why u think it bug?
Image

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 27th, '17, 18:55

Loki wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:3. Circle of power is selected when teleport is used.

so what?
if something not a problem why u think it bug?


I know title says "bugs", but i am am not literally pointing out just bugs, more some bugs and things i find strange.

And for 3 it was just strange to see nothing else. Also if something was not there in like 6.85k and it's there now, i think its ok to point that out, even if it's there intentionally or it's not a big issue.

Also i am not pointing out everything I find so i can say you are doing bad job it's to help you guys.

I still don't get your tone man...

User avatar
Loki
Posts: 1172
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Loki » May 27th, '17, 19:44

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:I still don't get your tone man...
I understand u. I know that in "english world" is customary to communicate very politely. So it could seem like my usual communication too aggressive, but difficult to change it. Sorry, we russians, used to communicate with bears
Image

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » May 27th, '17, 21:12

Aahahahah maaan i am from Serbia so i get the strong language when i see one, so no need to apologize :D And i got impression that you were just triggered and thought that i was criticizing everything, but that was not the case.

I will also try to be more specific in the future. :)

c_V_i_X_9
Posts: 39
Joined: May 6, 2017
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 13th, '17, 07:31

More problems I have encountered:

1. Void model changes from purple to blue when Time Walk is used.

2. Chen teleports heroes without delay.

3. Tooltip for Taste of Faith Teleport is wrong. It should say teleports all units to Chen, not to fountain.

4. Hand of God should heal creeps in same way as it heals heroes (as of 6.87 patch).

5.Old bug with Brewmaster and gem is still there. It only occurs with level 3 Primal Split.

6.Primal Split tooltip is wrong for mana and cooldowns (when learning spell tooltip).

7. 6.88o map can't be used in LAN. Reports error: 'The file map is too big'.

I am playing on 1.27 patch (RGC version).

User avatar
DracoL1ch
Site Admin
Posts: 1860
Joined: Jan 12, 2015
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 13th, '17, 16:30

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:More problems I have encountered:

1. Void model changes from purple to blue when Time Walk is used.

2. Chen teleports heroes without delay.

3. Tooltip for Taste of Faith Teleport is wrong. It should say teleports all units to Chen, not to fountain.

4. Hand of God should heal creeps in same way as it heals heroes (as of 6.87 patch).

5.Old bug with Brewmaster and gem is still there. It only occurs with level 3 Primal Split.

6.Primal Split tooltip is wrong for mana and cooldowns (when learning spell tooltip).

7. 6.88o map can't be used in LAN. Reports error: 'The file map is too big'.

I am playing on 1.27 patch (RGC version).

2 - because u had heroes under the same color so they were treated as creeps
7 - you need to use rgc launcher to start the game on lan
rest - fixed


Return to “Bugs and issues”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests