Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Few bugs i found

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
jp06
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby jp06 » Nov 6th, '17, 08:13

BTW, the Battle Fury cleave on Riki's ultimate is supposed to be working, right (currently not working if I'm not wrong)? Is it intentional or work on progress?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 6th, '17, 09:21

jp06 wrote:- You proceed to pray that the player has enough brain to understand when you ask to drop the item from the courier

Ability "collect your items" inside the Circle of Power collects ur items no matter where they are

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 6th, '17, 09:21

jp06 wrote:BTW, the Battle Fury cleave on Riki's ultimate is supposed to be working, right (currently not working if I'm not wrong)? Is it intentional or work on progress?

known issue

jp06
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby jp06 » Nov 6th, '17, 20:23

DracoL1ch wrote:
jp06 wrote:- You proceed to pray that the player has enough brain to understand when you ask to drop the item from the courier

Ability "collect your items" inside the Circle of Power collects ur items no matter where they are

Wow, I didn't know :avtorklif: . Thanks! :D

c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Nov 7th, '17, 14:39

DracoL1ch wrote:strange, I didnt change those abilities so they should keep their old IDs and work just well with old customkeys. You sure its not up to ur customkeys?

I found out what the main problem is: the config file hotkeys override the ones from custom keys file. For example i use W for Find Secret Shop and E for Drop Items which are blocked by QWER from regular spells. If i don't bind QWER courier works ok. Also some of the courier's spell ID's are not detected by -si or -abl command (Transfer Items, Resume Delivery and Collect Your Items) so i guess that should be fixed.

This is not a big deal (at least for me), for now i will change the keys to match my regular spells.

DracoL1ch wrote:9 - can you specify config settings?

First, the mentioned spells had wrong ID in custom keys file, so that is the reason they didn't work. But there is a bigger problem (at least i have it): if i bind keys for autocast in config file (in addition to regular hotkeys), the regular hotkeys don't work at all (while autocast is working). Other spells do work to some extent if i use both custom keys and config file, but this way heroes with bonus spells like Rubick or Morphling don't work like they should. If i unbind keys for autocast everything works ok.

I really don't know why is this happening, it's also not a big deal but it really is strange.

Also have to say really nice work for Alt Clicking mechanic, that is just epic :prayy: :D

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 7th, '17, 15:01

Also some of the courier's spell ID's are not detected by -si or -abl command (Transfer Items, Resume Delivery and Collect Your Items) so i guess that should be fixed.

because they aren't real abilities
[h0DE]
name="Resume Delivery"
[h085]
name="Transfer Items"
[h0BV]
name="Collect Your Items"

config file binds actions to selected cell without disabling any other callback, so default hotkeys are still working as usual
and I've got what you mean with autocast hotkeys overriding normal ones, will fix it

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Nov 7th, '17, 19:21

Cool man and tnx for those ID's :)

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Dec 27th, '17, 21:27

1.SelectAllUnits and SelectAllOtherUnits have some issues:
-you can't double tap hotkey to focus camera.
-if you have more than one unit of the same type last one is selected first.
-illusions have advantage over heroes and are always selected first.
-Beastmaster eagle is never selected...i guess this is intended, and if it's not just leave it this way cause it's much better :D

There are also some strange interactions with necro creeps which don't always have selection advantage over regular summons but that's not as important.

I know this is a new feature, so i guess it's normal to have these kind of problems until it's polished.

2. Elder Titan Spirit doesn't have hero circle like it had in 6.85k, so it's harder to select him now. This is not a big issue but it was better before.

3. Sticky Napalm stacks are not shown on creeps.

*I also have one suggestion: can you add courier hotkey in config file?

You really did great work about new config settings :)

And how tf did you add quick cast!? :D Was it hard to implement?

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Dec 28th, '17, 23:41

Also:

1. Ghost Form is dispelled by Mend.
2. Astral Spirit (and some other nuke spells) make neutral creeps run away from the camp and the hero instead of going towards him (like most nukes do), so is it possible to improve this?

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jan 9th, '18, 22:04

1. Dagon get's used (wasted) if you cast it on spell immune heroes instead of being restricted from casting on them.

2. Fire Spirits deal 3 damage instances instead of 4.

3. Pit of Malice blocks Fire Remnant from exiting the Pit if Ember Spirit is trapped inside of it.

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jan 10th, '18, 15:19

1. Sometimes you can see enemy's items cooldown.

2. Some items don't have Alt click support ("item is ready"):Gem,Aegis, Crystalys, MKB,S&Y, Orb of Venom and probably some others.

Also 1 suggestion: can you make Furion teleport to fountain if casting Teleportation on himself?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 10th, '18, 16:19

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1. Sometimes you can see enemy's items cooldown.

2. Some items don't have Alt click support ("item is ready"):Gem,Aegis, Crystalys, MKB,S&Y, Orb of Venom and probably some others.

Also 1 suggestion: can you make Furion teleport to fountain if casting Teleportation on himself?

1. Never, it's cooldowns of the last selected allied unit with inventory
2. Only active items on your units have alt-click, maybe will reconsider later
TP: plannned to do so

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jan 10th, '18, 17:04

DracoL1ch wrote:1. Never, it's cooldowns of the last selected allied unit with inventory
2. Only active items on your units have alt-click, maybe will reconsider later
TP: plannned to do so

1. Ok i was really confused about those cooldowns.

2. I don't know how didn't i realize that those were all passive items :)

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Feb 21st, '18, 06:04

1. Dark Rift doesn't teleport ally if he's hexed. (I am pretty sure this is a bug)

2. After refreshing items with Rearm, if you drop any of them on ground and pick it up again, item goes on CD with remaining time of initial cast.

3. If you use Rearm to refresh Dagon, and you upgrade it shortly after that, again it goes on CD and also changes position in inventory.

Maybe these are known bugs, but i mentioned them just in case.

abi
Gaming Platform: rgc

Postby abi » Mar 2nd, '18, 10:06

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1.SelectAllUnits and SelectAllOtherUnits have some issues:
-you can't double tap hotkey to focus camera.
-if you have more than one unit of the same type last one is selected first.
-illusions have advantage over heroes and are always selected first.
-Beastmaster eagle is never selected...

I would add some as well for those 2 commands (SelectAllUnits, SelectAllOtherUnits)
- works on syllabear only when the bear is at level 1, after upgrade IT doesnt work
- doesnt work with visage's familiars

dotaplayer2

Postby dotaplayer2 » Mar 3rd, '18, 11:47

Is the save game -> fatal error glitch known? I don't know how it works exactly but people have been abusing it to break games and it's pretty shit

RokKnyaz

Postby RokKnyaz » Mar 3rd, '18, 11:53

fixed in test version

abi

Postby abi » Mar 5th, '18, 19:55

Another bug with Arc Warden with Manta, when using Manta on main hero and then on Tempest Double , illusions disappear, instead there should be 4 illusions.

RokKnyaz

Postby RokKnyaz » Mar 5th, '18, 21:02

fixed in v4

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Mar 11th, '18, 13:37

Talisman of Evasion old icon is shown if you click on any of the shops (while it's in your inventory).

If you play Meepo with Aghanim (or maybe just if you have all clones without Aghanim on max level) lag occurs for all players in game (from v3).

Guardian Greaves active dispels Ghost Form (i mentioned this before).

Fog effect is not subtle as you can see rough edges.

Skadi effect is not shown if you use Skadi with Helm of the Dominator (not a big deal).

Return to “Bugs and issues”