Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Meepo Performance issue

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Meepo Performance issue

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Mar 28th, '18, 00:01

I've mentioned this few days ago, but had to open separate topic because it's serious issue.

Severe drop in performance occurs when playing Meepo, so it's hard to play in later stages of the game. FPS drops significantly in whole map, even when Meepo is not in camera focus. It also happens for other players in game.

While testing the issue, i found 2 main reasons why it happens:

1. As you get more Meepos through leveling and obtaining Agh's (adding more than 5 in Single player causes more lag).

2. Buying Blink on Meepo (this causes the severe fps drop).

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: Meepo Performance issue

Postby DracoL1ch » Mar 28th, '18, 00:47

while clones do waste CPU time for their managing, dagger doesn't for sure

c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Re: Meepo Performance issue

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Mar 28th, '18, 08:16

DracoL1ch wrote:while clones do waste CPU time for their managing, dagger doesn't for sure

Dude trust me, there is something wrong for sure. I tested on 2 different PCs (one mid-high end, one low-mid end), and i also tested on 6.85k.

This is the scenario (6.88, high end PC): i pick Meepo, levelup to max and give him Aghanim. I watch middle of Sentinel wood while doing this (because of less details) and monitor fps. With 5 Meepos there is a few fps drop. I buy Blink and there is 5-10 fps drop, and map starts lagging a bit. I pick new Meepo and levelup to max (it creates 4 new Meepos for each level of Ultimate) and the fps drops to like 5-10 fps, so i have to close the game. If i pick new Meepo without buying Blink fps drops to 20-30.

I repeat scenario in 6.85k. Small lag still occurs with blink, but it's less noticable so i have to play around it. I have Blink in inventory fps drops, i drop Blink from inventory fps instantly jumps to 60 fps(this is all happening with like 15-20 Meepos in game). If i don't have Blink in inventory, i can add as many Meepos as i want and i get stable 60fps in map (of course fps drops if camera is focused on all Meepos, but that is not real game scenario).

Draco i wasn't pulling stuff from my a**, it's really causing problems even on higher end PC.

The main problem is as i said in later stages of the game, where you just cant pull of blink combos, as everything starts to lag heavily (and it also causes problems for other players as well).

Return to “Bugs and issues”