Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

some bugs i found in 6.88 7c

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
fatalending
Gaming Platform: Eurobattle

some bugs i found in 6.88 7c

Postby fatalending » Jan 12th, '19, 09:36

Destroyer: Astral improsened unit walks away randomly when astraled
Monkey king: 3rd spell lvl 2 and 3 can be learned before its level requirement
if the spell comes with tree jump where you deal damage is used right after tree jump you hop off the tree and skill is not used or sometimes gets on cooldown but not used
First spell can miss even though it says it doesnt miss in its description
Mischef doesnt dodge anything maybe its added later versions in dota2 i have no idea, I just saw people are dodging projectiles with that ability
Monkey king ulti attacks buildings without attack cooldown
The troll nc spawns skeletons too late sometimes never

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Re: some bugs i found in 6.88 7c

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 12th, '19, 12:09

Mischieft started to provide invul for 0.2 in 7.20 patch only, so wait for it :D
All other bugs except for neutral Troll are fixed by now, patch coming soon. Thanks!

fatalending

Postby fatalending » Jan 12th, '19, 13:48

thank you! another thing which came to my mind is storm spirit skin. When he uses ulti the map gets "yellowish" for few seconds. it is very disturbing would be glad if you can fix
Also razor cant use damage steal on nighmared(bane) target it is somehow unclickable

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jan 12th, '19, 14:52

becuase invulnerable units arent proper target for most of the spells
and storm's skin - thats a feature, mostly :D

fatalending

Postby fatalending » Jan 25th, '19, 22:35

Hello sir i wanted to ask if it is possible to implement profile system for hotkeys. Right now we have to change the keys and write bind reset however it would be easier if we were allowed to make profiles and for example write -profile 1 in game

I also had a moment in game where diffusal didnt delete ghost. target was bloodthorned it might be the case. I will share the replay if needed

Also a very minor differece from dota2 is phantom assassin should blink in front of the non hero target. Its only issue when phantom assassin gets cleave since if you blink to farm a camp or creep wave fast, you cant get the cleave to help you since it blinks behind the creep

Added in 10 minutes 49 seconds:
Btw forgive me if it is fixed in x8 monkey King cant mimic flying courier in x7.
Best regards,

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Feb 19th, '19, 14:06

fatalending wrote:Hello sir i wanted to ask if it is possible to implement profile system for hotkeys. Right now we have to change the keys and write bind reset however it would be easier if we were allowed to make profiles and for example write -profile 1 in game

I also had a moment in game where diffusal didnt delete ghost. target was bloodthorned it might be the case. I will share the replay if needed

Also a very minor differece from dota2 is phantom assassin should blink in front of the non hero target. Its only issue when phantom assassin gets cleave since if you blink to farm a camp or creep wave fast, you cant get the cleave to help you since it blinks behind the creep

Btw forgive me if it is fixed in x8 monkey King cant mimic flying courier in x7.

profiles sounds kinda cool but implementation is rly questionable
purge bugs are fixed in recent version
PA changed just now, will hit next patch
and afaik MK doesn't fly in this mischief, so it doesn't really change anything

Return to “Bugs and issues”