Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

Few bugs i found

Found any bugs or issues on map? Report them here.
Angel
Gaming Platform: RGC

Re: Few bugs i found

Postby Angel » Jun 13th, '17, 21:59

Does not work the battle fury expander in rikimaru when launching TRICKS OF THE TRADE
Attachments
cat.jpg
cat.jpg (335.59 KiB) Viewed 7191 times

c_V_i_X_9
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 13th, '17, 22:55

Nice man, you are fast :D

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 14th, '17, 10:40

Few more:

1. Firestorm calls down 5 waves, instead of 6.

2. Can't target Pit Lord's creeps (Helm of Dominator or Necronomicon) with Dark Rift, but spell can be used if targeted near selected creep.

3. Hand of God tooltip needs to be updated after last change.

Angel

Postby Angel » Jun 14th, '17, 23:15

-Battle fury does not work on rikimaru yet
Attachments
Sin título.jpg
Sin título.jpg (366.51 KiB) Viewed 7124 times

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 15th, '17, 13:57

Yes, can't help with Riki in any reasonable time

Angel

Postby Angel » Jun 17th, '17, 06:07

Please do not forget to repair to rikimaru, not yet working 6.88Qb4

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 17th, '17, 09:24

1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

2. Rubick is stunned inside of stolen Chronosphere...if Void is inside of it he is not stunned, and also he doesn't have max move speed.

3. Phoenix doesn't get urn charge when nearby enemy hero dies while Supernova is active.

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 17th, '17, 15:36

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

2. Rubick is stunned inside of stolen Chronosphere...if Void is inside of it he is not stunned, and also he doesn't have max move speed.

3. Phoenix doesn't get urn charge when nearby enemy hero dies while Supernova is active.

couldn't reproduce 1st one, 2-3 fixed

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 18th, '17, 12:46

DracoL1ch wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:1. Ice Blast is bugged when used near right Side Shop...animation for releasing spell occurs, projectile doesn't launch, and the spell goes on CD. Here is the screenshot of the area where it happens: https://ibb.co/e6tmJQ

couldn't reproduce 1st one, 2-3 fixed

Sorry, i wasn't specific enough for 1st one...it occurs when hero is as close as possible to edges of the map, in area that is shown in screenshot.

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 23rd, '17, 13:58

1. Ember Spirit can't break Slark's leash immediately with Fire Remnant.

2. When Aghs Supernova is used on dueled hero Duel should end immediately, but what happens instead is that 2nd hero continues to hit the egg, and is a bit bugged at start.

3. Supernova sometimes lasts almost 2 seconds longer (don't know what was the reason for this).

4. Force Staff and Eul's can be used on dueled heroes (not sure if Eul's is supposed to do that or not).

5. Tidebringer does not activate when hitting Legion Commander in Duel (don't know is this intended or not).

6. Winter's Curse taunt affects dueled units.

7. Hero that is affected by Flaming Lasso can be added in Snowball.

8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Jun 23rd, '17, 15:35

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

we're currently at 88f version, 7.00 balance changes irrelevant right now
rest - noted

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Jun 24th, '17, 02:06

DracoL1ch wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:8. Spell tooltip for Windrun says that 4th level movement speed slow is 30%, but on Dota 2 Gamepedia it says that last change was from 32% to 30% (7.06d), so not sure is that wrong or not (small thing but had to mention it XD).

we're currently at 88f version, 7.00 balance changes irrelevant right now
rest - noted

I meant to say that it was 32% before the last change. But now I discovered that value on Gamepedia was wrong, and that the actual value is 30%. :)

Loki
Gaming Platform: ВременоБезплатформеный

Postby Loki » Jun 24th, '17, 07:06

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:I meant to say that it was 32% before the last change. But now I discovered that value on Gamepedia was wrong, and that the actual value is 30%. :)

ok, we get it

c_V_i_X_9

Postby c_V_i_X_9 » Nov 5th, '17, 12:41

So here is a new batch:

1. Earth Splitter spell learning tooltip should be updated for mana changes.
2. Echo Stomp sleep should act in similar way as Bane's Nightmare (slept units should be ignored by towers and creeps).
3. Astral Spirit is missing hero circle so its harder to select him.
4. Rubick steals Aghanim's upgraded Requiem of Souls and Ghost Ship even if he doesn't have Aghanim's.
5. Rubick can't steal X Mark the Spot (don't know if this is bug or missing feature).
6. Lothar's invis is broken if Dragon Form ends during invis time.
7. You can't see if Activate Fire Remnant is available (have enough mana) if you don't cast at least 1 Remnant.
8. You can sell items from courier while dead, so you can buyback.
9. If using autocast in config file some of regular skills don't work (at least for me): Riki Blink and Tricks of the Trade, Void Time Dilatation, Anti Mage Blink and I think also Rubick's stolen spells, but not sure about that one.

Also need to mention this: in 6.85k i used http://dotacustomkeys.appspot.com/ hotkeys for courier, but in 6.88 they just don't work as they should (he even updated them for 6.88t4). So can you maybe add option for courier hotkeys in config file, or is there some way to do this that i am not aware of?

And what is up with broken link to 88u6? Is map available for download or not?

Lan Nguyen
Gaming Platform: Nothing

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 5th, '17, 12:51

*new patch
Wardota2

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 5th, '17, 20:07

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:So here is a new batch:

And what is up with broken link to 88u6? Is map available for download or not?

5 - ye, old restriction, not improved yet
6 - old issue, will be reworked later
9 - can you specify config settings?
we're working on finishing u6 , sadly I wasnt able to fix all the issues which came up with adding those new mechanics with alt-click, but we're close

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 5th, '17, 20:12

c_V_i_X_9 wrote:Also need to mention this: in 6.85k i used http://dotacustomkeys.appspot.com/ hotkeys for courier, but in 6.88 they just don't work as they should (he even updated them for 6.88t4). So can you maybe add option for courier hotkeys in config file, or is there some way to do this that i am not aware of?

strange, I didnt change those abilities so they should keep their old IDs and work just well with old customkeys. You sure its not up to ur customkeys?

Lan Nguyen
Gaming Platform: Nothing

Postby Lan Nguyen » Nov 6th, '17, 05:24

DracoL1ch wrote:
c_V_i_X_9 wrote:Also need to mention this: in 6.85k i used http://dotacustomkeys.appspot.com/ hotkeys for courier, but in 6.88 they just don't work as they should (he even updated them for 6.88t4). So can you maybe add option for courier hotkeys in config file, or is there some way to do this that i am not aware of?

strange, I didnt change those abilities so they should keep their old IDs and work just well with old customkeys. You sure its not up to ur customkeys?

I think this need to be fixed,the DotA v6.88u4 or 5 cant double click to buy items like it should in 6.85k
Wardota2

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Nov 6th, '17, 05:46

Lan Nguyen wrote:I think this need to be fixed,the DotA v6.88u4 or 5 cant double click to buy items like it should in 6.85k

you have to specify, everything works fine here

jp06

Postby jp06 » Nov 6th, '17, 08:06

DracoL1ch wrote:
Lan Nguyen wrote:I think this need to be fixed,the DotA v6.88u4 or 5 cant double click to buy items like it should in 6.85k

you have to specify, everything works fine here

A scenario in a normal RGC game (6.88u4):
- There are multiple couriers on the team (different players)
- The are couriers on their default position (when Return/Transfer action ends)
- When you click items like Ring of Basillus or Hood of Defiance, the assembled item sometimes (or always? not sure) do not go inside the inventory of you courier but on another players' courier
- You proceed to pray that the player has enough brain to understand when you ask to drop the item from the courier

Return to “Bugs and issues”