Уже больше полугода все обсуждения и новости переместились в дискорд D1Stats
We have moved to Discord D1Stats, look for discussions and news there.

DotA v6.89a Allstars [Out of beta]

Talk about anything DotA-related.
Lan Nguyen
Gaming Platform: Nothing

Re: DotA v6.88N Allstars [We're still beta guys]

Postby Lan Nguyen » Sep 30th, '17, 17:40

Wardota2

Mortrus
Gaming Platform: RetardGaming dot Cunt

Postby Mortrus » Oct 1st, '17, 10:01

Lan Nguyen wrote:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B674Tb4cegjAQ1VBXzlCMUlYRXc/view

Can't load ur map to test (play) it. :hmm:

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 1st, '17, 16:46

Which version of warcraft do u use? Notice,dont run it in original world editior ,use sharpcraft to edit
Wardota2

Mortrus

Postby Mortrus » Oct 2nd, '17, 08:33

1.26, when trying to load map - nothing happens, just refreshes maplist.

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 2nd, '17, 10:19

Try 1.24e,maybe it works
Wardota2

Voltron
Gaming Platform: home

Postby Voltron » Oct 4th, '17, 00:07

DracoL1ch wrote:
Voltron wrote:so when the patch does actually go global and stable. does that mean it would not be able to use on 1.28 for bnet? and have to use version 1.26? is that correct I'm just assuming since in my 1.28 version it does not load after the loading screen.

map is only available on dota-platforms with 1.26 equipped. Version changer is a simple tool, btw

yea I know about version switcher but I cant get the version switcher to work because I don't have the original discs, I download from bnet. and the downloaded versions are already to 1.28. and 1.28 moves Warcraft files around so I cant get version switcher to work because it can't find my wc3 directory. unless there is something I'm just not doing properly to get it to work. but thanks for your reply draco. I'm staff member for Dota-Void and I would love to have ur map work for our bots so I was just trying to figure out what the bot ownder would have to do to get it to load properly for players. ill keep playing around with the version switcher maybe ill figure something out soon so I can test your map.

Mortrus

Postby Mortrus » Oct 4th, '17, 11:39

Poor guy... He's like John Snow - "knows nothing" about torrents and pirate content. :spydance:

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 4th, '17, 14:29

Mortrus wrote:Poor guy... He's like John Snow - "knows nothing" about torrents and pirate content. :spydance:

Have u tried yet?
Wardota2

Voltron

Postby Voltron » Oct 5th, '17, 23:00

Mortrus wrote:Poor guy... He's like John Snow - "knows nothing" about torrents and pirate content. :spydance:

but jon snow comes back to life..... actually after my last post that is exactly where I went and dled the full game with separate folder and then just uploaded the bypassfilesize limit. already played an rgc beta game.. :)

Mortrus

Postby Mortrus » Oct 6th, '17, 01:25

Lan Nguyen wrote:

Have u tried yet?

I'm so lazy to change my version, so I prefer to wait until it will be available for 1.26a :D

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 6th, '17, 06:31

For past 1.28 versions it's better to keep 1.26 as standalone version. Since you already have official, it's legal to dl downgraded 1.26 as well :D But yeah, blizz did their best to fuckup game community entirely.

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 7th, '17, 09:26

Mortrus wrote:
Lan Nguyen wrote:

Have u tried yet?

I'm so lazy to change my version, so I prefer to wait until it will be available for 1.26a :D

ok.will make it
Wardota2

jp06
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby jp06 » Oct 7th, '17, 13:44

once you caught up to dota 2 latest patch, would you consider working on compatibility with 1.28 or later?

DracoL1ch
Site Admin

Postby DracoL1ch » Oct 7th, '17, 16:57

jp06 wrote:once you caught up to dota 2 latest patch, would you consider working on compatibility with 1.28 or later?

cannot be done in reasonable time, like I said, blizz did their best to broke up everything ever achieved in wc3 modding community with their patches

Lan Nguyen

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 8th, '17, 00:59

i can make the terrain for u sir.but i need the war3mapunits.doo to place the units
Wardota2

jp06
Gaming Platform: RGC

Postby jp06 » Oct 8th, '17, 12:56

DracoL1ch wrote:
jp06 wrote:once you caught up to dota 2 latest patch, would you consider working on compatibility with 1.28 or later?

cannot be done in reasonable time, like I said, blizz did their best to broke up everything ever achieved in wc3 modding community with their patches

that is sad.. well i just hope the stable version of the remaster can be readily pirated :spy: and be easily switched on wvs :D

Voltron

Postby Voltron » Oct 9th, '17, 00:46

jp06 wrote:
DracoL1ch wrote:

that is sad.. well i just hope the stable version of the remaster can be readily pirated :spy: and be easily switched on wvs :D

well theres still a problem with the wvs with 1.28 you can't use wvs with 1.28 as the directories it uses to perform the switch don't exist like they used too. I tried and tried. only ones that work are from 1.27 prior. blizzards new way of patching with ther blizzapp fucked it all up. only way I got it to work was A. reinstalling with totally different directory and just downloading the 1.26 patch to the original install. or B. download already updatred
1.26 patched wc3/tft. and then you have to rem to apply the mapsize file bypass from hive.

Voltron

Postby Voltron » Oct 10th, '17, 01:26

so mr. draco I know rgc is hosting your map and ive played a few of the beta games with newest map. I am a moderator for usa bot for Dota-Void. if said bot would want to host your map do you know what the owner of bot would have to do to be able to host the map? I feel like upgrading to 6.88 would be fun but I don't know if they would be able to do it. i am not sure how rgc hosts because the maps are loaded through the lan gaming link and not through bnet. some of the players on the site were asking and i didn't know what to tell them.

Lan Nguyen

Re: DotA v6.88f Allstars [We're beta guys]

Postby Lan Nguyen » Oct 23rd, '17, 07:12

theabis wrote:you means can't possibly this Lovely change's?
i think good option

There is a project called dota hq mod.dowload and play yourself
Wardota2

Stydz
Gaming Platform: Ranked Gaming Client

Postby Stydz » Oct 28th, '17, 01:43

I don't know if this has been answered already but why is techies missing from the taverns?, is it a rgc thing ?

Return to “General”